Subject: [dtn] RFC 9171 on Bundle Protocol Version 7

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 23:02:15 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9171

        Title:      Bundle Protocol Version 7 
        Author:     S. Burleigh,
                    K. Fall,
                    E. Birrane, III
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      53
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-31.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9171

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9171

This document presents a specification for the Bundle Protocol,
adapted from the experimental Bundle Protocol specification developed
by the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group of the Internet
Research Task Force and documented in RFC 5050.

This document is a product of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC