Subject: [e2md] Updated agenda

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:24:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have updated and submitted the agenda for the e2md BoF to the materials 
manager:

   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/e2md.txt

For your convenience it is also copied below.

Note that the biggest Open Issue (#3 on the agenda) is getting the group 
to understand the need for security considerations in our documents and 
commit to doing the required work. (This requirement comes from IESG/IAB.) 
If we can get this resolved on the mailing list before the meeting, much 
of this time will be freed up for other discussions.

cheers,
  Dean & Bernie

----

Agenda E.164 to MetaData (E2MD) BoF
IETF-77, Anaheim, CA, USA
-----------------------------------

State: Draft
Author: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Last Modified: 2010-03-15

BOF CHAIRS:

    Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
    Dean Willis <[email-masked]>

DATE/TIME/VENUE:

    Wed, 24 Mar 2010 / 1510-1610 / Redondo

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia (Chairs, 5 min)

    - Note takers, Jabber scribes

    - Agenda bashing

2. Presentations (Bernie Hoeneisen et al., 15 min)

    - General Problem Statement
      draft-hoeneisen-e164-to-metadata-02

    - Use Cases related to E2MD:

      - unused (void)
        draft-ietf-enum-unused-04

      - cnam
        draft-ietf-enum-cnam-08

      - send-n
        draft-bellis-enum-send-n-02

3. Open Issues with E2MD (Dean, 10 min)

4. Open Discussion on Issues (10 min)

5. Discussion of Charter (Bernie, 10 min)

6. Conclusions and Next Steps (Chairs/ADs, 10 min)

NOTE:

    As we only got a 1 hour slot approved, we need to be strict on
    timing.