Subject: [EAI] Disposition of comments, second Last Call

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:34:29 +0100

Given that the comments after second Last Call yielded no indication 
that those issues need to remain open, the following issues are closed:

*1504 <https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1504>** UTF8HDR 4.2: 
Nested encodings avoidable? <https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1504>
**1505 <https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1505>** SMTPEXT 
2.2/2.8: Scan whole message to determine if UTF8SMTP is required? 
<https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1505>
**1506 <https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1506>** SMTPEXT 
cleanup of sections 3-5 <https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1506>

The following issue had comments during second Last Call:

**1507 <https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1507>**UTF8HDR/DSN: 
Remove NO-WS_CTL from specification? 
<https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1507>

However, the current resolution seemed to be acceptable to most 
participants.

The following issue remains open because it's on another document, but I 
believe it's largely OK in the latest document version:

1496 DOWNGRADE: Simple downgrade procedure?

The following types of issues got raised during second Last Call:

- A number of typos and orphaned notes were found, especially on the 
UTF8HDR document. The editors will attempt to address those.

- The issue of normalization is not really addressed in the document.
New ticket number: #1518.

Since we're currently in the pre-IETF draft cutoff period, we'll issue 
new documents after the physical WG meeting, and plan to pass the 
documents to the IESG after a quick review of those. Hopefully, we'll 
then be done with this set.

                Harald, speaking as chair.

*

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima