Subject: PHYsICIANS SERVIICES,

From: "Gregg Mathis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:25:21 +0500

THE 2006 AMERICAN DOCTOR DIRECTORY 

The 2006 American Doctor Directory has just been completed.  
It includes key information on more than 500,000 american 
doctors. Every record is indexed by such features as name, 
address, phone/fax, year licensed, type of practice, type of 
physician as well as primary and secondary specialty.  The 
database can be exported and copied into other programs.  
As an introductory offer, the data can be used on an unlimited 
basis.
=========================================================
Offered at an introductory price of $279.00 (reg.$2,995).
For a limited time, UNTIL DECEMBER 31,2005 
==================FOR $209.00====================
=========================================================
 
For over 10 years, Med-Info has maintained the most comprehensive 
databases. Our lists are 100% telephone verified and updated 
every quarter. Med-Info continues to hold the most extensive and 
reliable mailing lists and databases of key decision-makers in the 
healthcare market. 
 
Available exclusively on CD-Rom, the data can be easily exportable 
to other programs for mailing or faxing purposes.
 
To order The 2006 American Doctor Directory  simply fill out the 
order form below and fax it to 206-202 8049 (or 206-338 3863).

(tel:905-751-0919). 

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

Med-Info Group of Companies
211 East Lombard Street, Suite 291
Baltimore, MD
21202-61-02