Subject: Monday is gonna rock

From: "Kurtis Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 2005 2:20:56 +0360

SPECIAL REPORT 

News was released. Those members that took our advice to keep a keen 
eye on PGCN last Friday are obviously happy they did. Up over 31% on 
Friday. Monday we urge you to keep a WATCH on MWIS. Big news was released , 
Monday could prove to be a RECORD day for MWIS !! 

SYMBOL: MWIS.OB 
CURRENT PRICE: .17 
1 WEEK PROJECTION .45
52 week high: .72
Projection: (Strong)
Recommendation: (Buy) 

M-Wise's MOMA Content Management and Delivery Platform Selected by Logia to 
Deliver Ringtones and Truetones Downloads to the U.S. Market Press Release 
Source: m-Wise, Inc. 

WILMINGTON, Del., Dec, (PRIMEZONE) -- m-Wise, Inc. (OTC BB:MWIS.OB - News), 
a leading technology provider of mobile content solutions for operators, ASPs 
and content providers, today announced that Logia, a leading mobile content 
company, has selected its MOMA Content Management and Delivery platform to 
deliver ringtones, truetones and other highly popular content to mobile phone 
users through Logia's U.S. service brand Streetunes, an advanced mobile content 
portal.

m-Wise's MOMA Content Management and Delivery Engine platform will be used by 
Logia's Streetunes to host, provide content management and serve as delivery 
platform. Logia will offer a large variety of bundled content for a monthly 
subscription fee of $5.99. Both companies will share the revenue from the 
relationship with m-Wise receiving a portion of the revenue from the end users.

What Ever You Do.......

We give this to you again as a gift. This company is doing incredible things. 
They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions. The current price is 
$0.17. Word on the street is this stock could take off at any moment. This 
company has dropped big news in the past, who's to say they dont have another 
big one brewing.