Subject: fw: You should read this

From: "Socorro Barker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 2005 0:17:33 +0360

m-Wise laying solid foundation for huge growth.

SYMBOL: MWIS.OB 
CURRENT PRICE: $0.17 
Short Term PROJECTION $0.75 

MWIS has been landing one contract after another with its new  "MOMA Content 
Management and Delivery Platform" Providing ASP solutions to Mobile content 
providers.

Their latest contract with Logia to deliver ringtone and truetone downloads
to the US market is huge. this puts them ina major player ballpark and shows 
promise for them in the market.

In order to get the most out of this promising future, this forward thinking 
company has nowretained "The Anne McBride Company" to Provide an Integrated 
Investor Relations and Financial Media Campaign 

The Anne McBride Company (AMcB), based in New York is a leading full-service 
global communications firm that designs and implements strategic investor 
relations and media communications campaigns for publicly traded companies 
and financial institutions. 

Mati Broudo, Chief Executive Officer of m-Wise, Inc., said, "We are 
delighted to be working with The Anne McBride Company and look forward to 
developing and implementing an aggressive campaign to raise m-Wise's profile 
among U.S.-based investors and prospective clients. AMcB's impressive track 
record of assisting companies of all market capitalizations navigate their 
way through the U.S. capital markets, as well as build brand awareness and 
shareholder interest, are the primary reasons we selected the firm to 
represent m-Wise with our strategic communications initiatives. We believe 
that our partnership with AMcB will be instrumental in helping us build and 
enhance shareholder value." 

With this kind of backing it is no wonder we are so excited about where this 
stock is headed. This one is on its way up and may soon be a major player.
Oportunities like this only come by every so often. make sure you get on board
before AMcB pushes these guys through the roof.

Get on this one Monday!!!