Subject: news alert

From: Clotilda Shields <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 03:41:07 -0500 (EST)

Today's stock notification is for RYNL. 
While reviewing a number of up and coming companies we came 
across this low entry investment stock that surprised 
with the stability and foundations for growth. 

Company: Reynaldo's Mexican Food Inc. 
Symbol: RYNL 
Date: Dec 29 2005 
Last price: $0.11 
Short Term Target: $0.5

Reynaldo's Mexican Food Inc. (RYNL OTC:BB) has been 
in business for over 20 years supplying a wide variety 
of Mexican Foods. In their humble beginnings they began 
supplying prepared foods to industrial catering companies 
but in time expanded not only their list of products 
but their clientele. 

RYNL now supplies Mexican Cuisine from its multiple factories 
to Mexico and over 14 different states. They also distrinute 
through some of United states largest corporations, just go 
to their website to see a list of their business partners. 

Members, this is one solid company that has already 
show huge potential by their ability to expand and make all 
the right connections. 

Don't over look this solid stock. Add this one to your 
investment portfolio. You wont regret it. 

What Ever You Do...

We give this to you again as a gift. This company is doing 
incredible things. They have cash and have made great 
strategic aquisitions. The current price is $0.11. 
Word on the street is this stock could take off at any moment. 
This company has dropped big news in the past, who's to say 
they dont have another big one brewing. 

WE SEE BIG THINGS HAPPENING. WATCH RYNL TRADE ON THURSDAY...