Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Doris Galloway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:26:58 -0300

Happy celebration to you!!!
 Our goal is to render PC and Macintosh lawful software and computer solutions of low price for anyone's budget.
 Whether you are a corporate purchaser, a small enterprise holder,
 or shopping for your own PC, we think we will assist you.
 VIEW WHAT WE HAVE TO PROPOSE
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/
Most popular products in sight:
*Macromedia Director MX 2004 for Mac: Retail price for now - $1199.00; Our only - $49.95
 *Adobe Premiere Elements 1.0: Retail price for this time - $89.90; Our only today - $29.95
 *Symantec Norton Ghost 9.0: Retail price this time - $69.95; Our for this time only - $29.95
 *Macromedia Director MX 2004 for Mac: Retail price today - $1199.00; Our just this day - $49.95
 *Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2005: Retail price now - $5295.00; Our just - $69.95
 *Adobe After Effects 7.0 Standard: Retail price today - $999.00; Our this day just - $59.95
 *Adobe After Effects V 6.5 for Mac: Retail price today - $699.00; Our just this day - $49.95
 *Adobe Illustrator CS2: Retail price for this day - $499.00; Our just - $59.95
 COME TO US JUST NOW!
 http://qriqoft.bestvalueoem.com/