Subject: Legal software sales

From: "Cliff Grove" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:11:02 +0100

Have a nice celebration!!!
 Our main goal is to provide low cost PC and Macintosh lawful soft and computer solutions for anyone.
 Whether you are a corporate purchaser, a proprietor of small business,
 or go shopping for your home personal computer, we think we can assist you.
 CHECK WHAT WE HAVE TO PROPOSE
 http://pqpidis.bestdealoemsite.net/
Most popular products in sight are:
*Microsoft OneNote 2003 Professional: Retail price for this day - $169.00; Our just - $29.95
 *Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2005: Retail price this time - $5295.00; Our for today - $69.95
 *Microsoft Windows Vista Business: Retail price for this day - $299.00; Our just - $79.95
 *Adobe Audition 2.0: Retail price for this day - $349.00; Our just - $49.95
 *Autodesk Civil 3D 2005: Retail price today - $5995.00; Our now just - $69.95
 *Adobe Illustrator CS V 11.0 PC: Retail price for today - $499.00; Our for today only - $49.95
 *Adobe After Effects V 6.5 Professional PC: Retail price for today - $699.00; Our only for today - $49.95
 *Adobe After Effects V 6.5 for Mac: Retail price for this day - $699.00; Our just - $49.95
 COME TO US!
 http://pqpidis.bestdealoemsite.net/