Subject: The lonely woman searches for the dream

From: "Tatyana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:22:56 +0100

Hello!

My name is Tatyana to me of 30 years Hope I will be lucky :-)

I don't think that the age and appearance is so important though I am
rather pretty. The most important what is inside you and how do you
feel about the life. I know this life from many sides and I am rather
mature already to know how to make a man happy.

I don't know if you answer me or not. But why not to try? I will regret
if not to try. I think we should use every chance to find our happiness.
Life is too short to use it only for thinking and dreaming. I try to act
but not only to dream.

So here I am :-)

I will not write you much about myself now. I will just give you an idea
of who I am.

I work to earn for my living. I have a higher education and I am rather
intelligent. The only one I miss is a beloved person and I want to have a
family. I have really many interests: music, reading, books, computers,
movies, good conversations, sports and many other things which make
the life wonderful. I like beautiful clothes and things. I can't say that I
have many friends. I know many people but I am very picky about the
friends. Friend is a person who will be with me all my life. And I am
lucky to have some really good friends. But I am very sociable that is
why there are many people I have good relations with.

I live with my mum and she is very friendly though don't understand
each other always. I am rather independent. And work to be able to pay
for the things I want to have in my life. In some words I can tell you,
that I enjoy the life as it is and I love the life with all its aspects. I am
very kind (I am not boasting :-)) which hurts me often. But I am strong
enough to overcome the hardships on my way.

Well, now it is up to you to decide to write me or not.

Please write to me directly at [email-masked]

I must to tell you that I am unable to use mail box of this site because
I used services of the Internet cafe.
I still hope for your reply. Have a good day!!!!!!!

Tatyana