Subject: SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Mon, Sep 24, 2001 - Building Bridges for over 20000 e-Professionals Worldwide... 24 x 7!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 23:13:50 +0800

Special Invitation
To: [email-masked]

SnS e-Daily is a free newsletter sent to over 20000 e-Professionals
worldwide.  It provides ground zero reporting on the latest hot news
from Asia Pacific covering e-commerce, upcoming events,
exclusive member discounts....and much, much more!

To stop receiving our daily newsletter, please send a blank
email to [email-masked]

To join, please: mailto:[email-masked]

Thank you.

To: VIP Members
Subject: Special Membership Invitation

Dear colleague:

We'd like to invite you to sample our daily newsletter - the SnS e-Daily.
>From time to time our members refer to us individuals who they feel
might benefit from being a part of the SnS network of elite readers and
members.  And I guess that's why you're reading this letter!

Welcome to SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Mon, Sep 24, 2001.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////
Please click at the link below for today's edition
http://standard.sweet-n-sour.com/aa_09242001.htm
<A HREF="http://standard.sweet-n-sour.com/aa_09242001.htm">
AOL users click here</a>

Back up copy of today's edition
http://www.hi-tech.com.hk/aa_09242001.htm
<A HREF="http://www.hi-tech.com.hk/aa_09242001.htm">
AOL users click here</a>
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\
In Today's Edition:-

1. Macau - music festival, classical concert
2. Hong Kong - business seminar, tango lesson, chinese
    classical concert, classical concert, dance workshop,
    items for sale (vintage purse)
3. Singapore - play
4. Taipei, Taiwan - business seminar
5. San Francisco, CA, USA - charity

Since 1997, SnS has built a global community of over 20000 successful
members who travel regularly and need to stay up-to-date with issues
facing today's executives in the New Economy.  Our focus is on people
doing business in the Asia-Pacific region.  We keep you in touch at
ground zero with the latest hot news in e-commerce, upcoming events,
exclusive member discounts....and much, much more!  Why not give it
a try...it's absolutely FREE!

To learn more about us, please visit our web site
http://anytimeandanywhere.com

To receive your FREE SnS e-Daily, you need to do nothing.
If you decide to become a member simply email us at
[email-masked].

To remove yourself automatically from the list, please see
the instruction below.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
John Jackson,
Executive Editor, SnS e-Daily

For FREE membership and a FREE daily newsletter, simply
email us at [email-masked].

1997 - 2001 anytimeandanywhere.com.  All rights reserved.

---
This email was sent to: [email-masked]

To stop receiving our daily newsletter, please reply
with a blank email to the email address below
[email-masked]

Thank you.