Subject: When an ordinary pumpkin grew into a sparkling carriage of dust and dreams took your breath away, you knew it was going to be a carriage ride to remember.

From: "Denis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 21:50:20 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

It was wonderful and wonderful working with Walt and all of the
beautiful artists.
It really gets to me because it was a time I felt really important doing
those things because it meant everything to me.
Working on a Disney film was certainly a far cry from Ilene's days as
host of her own radio show, "The Ilene Woods Show" that played three
nights a week for fifteen minutes each run. When an ordinary pumpkin
grew into a sparkling carriage of dust and dreams took your breath away,
you knew it was going to be a carriage ride to remember.
I love the fact that so many young women will come up to me and say that
they had a Cinderella wedding, or just loved Cinderella, or that they
loved her spirit and how they loved the movie so much. His favorite
scene of all the movies he's ever done was Cinderella getting her dress.
What kind of image does Cinderella create for little girls and other
Disney animated cartoon characters?
I think children, particularly, believe what they saw.
Can you tell me what is it like to come back to something like this
after having been away from it for so long? The questions they ask me
are hilarious. He didn't want a lot of praise; he didn't want the
publicity that he had been the first to do that. Now that we've met and
we've talked, how would you like to be the voice of Cinderella?
It's the biggest thrill in the world.
You have an interesting story about how you became the voice of
Cinderella. She was a happy girl and made the most of anything that she
had. Yes, I never hesitate to do a favor for friends now! What sort of
reactions do you get when it comes up in conversation that you were the
voice of Cinderella?
Well, I think some of the other Disney princesses were princesses and
they were very lucky. He really made changes that were, once in a while,
major, beautiful changes and he always had such an imagination going on.
Earlier you talked about working during the war, doing the radio shows
and singing, and started getting a little emotional about your
experiences performing at that time.
If that's not the case then boy do we need an explanation. I lived most
of my young life her way when actually I was interested in being a
teacher.
I was not interested in going into show business, but I'm very happy
because of all the wonderful things I did.
A gown of diamonds glittered blue promises like snowflakes sprinkle the
ground was a miracle only given by royal command. When an ordinary
pumpkin grew into a sparkling carriage of dust and dreams took your
breath away, you knew it was going to be a carriage ride to remember.
I had a very stern mother and I think at times there was a comparison.
Yes, I'm always happy to talk about that because it was actually doing a
favor for two friends. When I started working on the movie I knew I
would never meet anybody like him again.
I taught third grade and I learned with them!
As I say, when I go over to the studio I can close my eyes and see so
many wonderful pictures.
Every time I look at that Legend Award, I think of the time I spent
there making Cinderella.
It was wonderful and wonderful working with Walt and all of the
beautiful artists.
I saw magic happen before me. I love the fact that so many young women
will come up to me and say that they had a Cinderella wedding, or just
loved Cinderella, or that they loved her spirit and how they loved the
movie so much. Other girls will come up to me and say that they had
their whole bedroom decorated in Cinderella! He came in every single day
we recorded. Were you nervous when you took the role or when you talked
to Walt?
That's a difficult one to answer. I had a very stern mother and I think
at times there was a comparison. I'm not a voiceover person so I had
never done any before and I worked a lot in radio and television, but
never did another voiceover.
During the war I did many, many tours for the servicemen and sang at
army camps, army hospitals, navy and different affairs.
' He never looked up when he was listening. I think maybe like Mr.
He always sat with his head in his hand listening. When I started
working on the movie I knew I would never meet anybody like him again.
As I say, when I go over to the studio I can close my eyes and see so
many wonderful pictures. She always knew, I think deep down inside and
this was the way I always played her, there was always a chance.
I sang for President Truman at the White House because of the work I had
done for the soldiers and sailors during the war. Mickey Mouse, Donald
Duck and Snow White was one of my favorite movies so I admired him so
much I was looking forward to meeting him. I think maybe like Mr. If
that's not the case then boy do we need an explanation. It humbles me
and that means everything in the world to me because I love children. I
don't think she needed the prince.
I did a lot for the soldiers and sailors during the war by performing.
My dreams had finally come true in that area.
Then President Roosevelt and President Truman came calling for her voice
to soothe their audience and government politics.
I love the fact that so many young women will come up to me and say that
they had a Cinderella wedding, or just loved Cinderella, or that they
loved her spirit and how they loved the movie so much. If that's not the
case then boy do we need an explanation.
You have an interesting story about how you became the voice of
Cinderella.
I think that the making of Cinderella was a dream come true for me.