Subject: I am wealthy beyond my wildest dreams.

From: "Gardner Cornelius" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 00:24:59 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Not everything is perfect in these United States but this is one hell of
a wonderful place to live. Problem is, all groups have a critical mass
and when that is reached, they become herds. That's not what got
delivered, however. Four teen suspects are arrested; revenge may have
been goal. and Long after our Sun has swollen into a red giant and
destroyed our planet, these four spacecraft will still be drifting
silently amongst the stars, almost forever.
I'll have another copy sent second day air at our cost tomorrow morning.
They do change things.