Subject: In the case of the Camaro, it's a when.

From: "Vivien A. Lugo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:28:57 -0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Check out Philip's review for all the details. Chrysler is once again an
American automaker! Dodge currently has no platform on which to base the
pint-sized rear-wheel-drive Demon, which makes building it an expensive
proposition. Had any seat time in the Five Hundred or Montego?
And now, the Question of the Day: Consider Audi's place in the market.
Philip is officially Our Man in Canada, but he's lived on both sides of
the border and has his finger on the pulse of both markets. A couple of
weeks ago I discussed why I don't think the gas boycott will work, and
what steps we can all take to make a meaningful reduction in demand for
gasoline.
Dodge currently has no platform on which to base the pint-sized
rear-wheel-drive Demon, which makes building it an expensive
proposition. Knowing his taste in cars, I expected him to give the CSX
Type S a rousing thumbs-up. Audi's cars are technologically superior
vehicles, and their extensive use of all-wheel-drive does wonders for
driveability.
Turns out I was wrong. Click the "comments" link below and share your
thoughts.
In the case of the Camaro, it's a when. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm
going back to writing about mommymobiles. And now, the Question of the
Day: Consider Audi's place in the market.
But they just don't have the image of a BMW or a Mercedes-Benz. If I
ever bring up the Accord wagon in conversation, it's best to either
change the subject or leave the room. Check out photos of the Camaro
Convertible Concept here.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to writing about mommymobiles.
Since Cerberus is privately owned, the new Chrysler Corporation won't be
beholden to shareholders, which should make things very interesting.
And now, the Question of the Day: Consider Audi's place in the market. I
always thought the Acura CSX was a good idea for the States; I believe
there's more of a market for small luxury vehicles than the automakers
think there is. It didn't just look cool for a wagon, it looked cool,
period.