Subject: EXCITING NEWS

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:14:13 -0400

The GizMo National Lottery Inc
P O Box 1010 Dublin, 11 G
Lower Dorset Street
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY36 
 
We are pleased to inform you that your e-mail address has
won The GizMo National Lottery. Therefore you have been
approved for a lump sum payout £1,000,000.00 GBP) One
Million Pounds in the The GizMo National Lottery program
held on 16th September 2007, and released today 17th 
September 2007.
 
The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive
list of 21,000 email addresses of individual and corporate
bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search
from the internet, no ticketsweresold. After this automated
computer ballot, your e-mail ID emerged asone of the winners
in the 3rd category.
 
You are therefore been approve to lump sum of £1,000,000.00(GBP).
To file and claim your winning, please contact our Fiduciary Agent
for the processing of your winning particulars, with the following
informations below.
 
To file for your claim, please contact our
********************************************
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary
The GizMo National Lottery Inc Claims Center
Email: [email-masked]
Phone: +44-702-405-2110
*********************************************
 
Provide him with the information below:
 
1.Full Name: 2.Full Address:3.Status: 4.Occupation:5.Age:
6.Sex: 7.Country:8.Tel.Number: 9 Valid ID card
 
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Stella Ellis.
Sweepstakes International Program.
Copyright © 1994-2007 The GizMo National Lottery Inc.
All Rights Reserved.