Subject: [Ecn-in-quic] Prepairing PR for ECN in QUIC

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 17:37:50 +0200

Hi,

I will start working on pull request for adding ECN to the QUIC specs. I 
will base this on what is written in the github wiki page. So, if you 
have anything that you think should be addressed before the PR is 
submitted, now is the time to do it.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 17:36:47 +0000

Hi,

On 2018-5-15, at 17:37, Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I will start working on pull request for adding ECN to the QUIC specs. I will base this on what is written in the github wiki page. So, if you have anything that you think should be addressed before the PR is submitted, now is the time to do it.

thanks for getting the ball rolling again. We should also slot in some discussion time in Kista for this.

Lars

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 10:33:43 +0200

> discussion time in Kista for this.

Please do!

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund