Subject: [Ecrit] New Draft: "Security Threats and Requirements for Emergency Calling"

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 16:36:59 +0200

hi all, 

a new version of the "Security Threats and Requirements for Emergency
Calling" has just been submitted. please find it at: 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-00.
txt
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-00.
html

this is a new and revised version of the
<draft-tschofenig-ecrit-security-threats-01.txt> draft. 
tom volunteered to act as an editor of the document. thanks tom!

please take a look at the document. we need to make progress with
security threats and requirements as well. 
the structure of the document has changed to reflect the discussions at
the interim and at the last ietf meeting. 

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit