Subject: [Ecrit] Tweaks to ecrit-requirements-00 section 3

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:55:53 -0400

I propose some editorial tweaks to section 3, Basic Actors, in the 
requirements document.

1. Para 1: typo
Delete either "in" or "during the" on the fifth line.

2. First bullet, on page 8:
Last sentence, delete the phrase "used as part of call routing", since 
that happens no matter where the location information comes from.  The 
sentence will then read:
"Alternatively, location information is inserted by intermediaries."

3. Paragraph after second bullet (hence third paragraph on page 8):
The last sentence is inconsistent with R1.  I'd suggest rewriting it to 
read:
"Additionally, as requirement R1 points out, there may be no Application 
(Voice) Service Provider in some cases."

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit