Subject: [Ecrit] Emergency Context Routing of Internet Technologies - Architecture Considerations

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 19:59:29 +0200

hi all, 

james and andy just submitted a draft with the following content:

"
   This document discusses architectural considerations for emergency 
   context routing of Internet technologies.  The purpose of this 
   document is to provide a systemic view of emergency context routing,
   discuss unresolved issues, and explain the relationship of some of 
   the proposals to these issues, while discussing potential directions 
   that might be still be necessary for the working group to 
   investigate.  
"

i have copied the draft to
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/cache/draft-polk-newton-ecrit-arch-considerati
ons-00.txt

thanks to both of them for touching a number of interesting discussion
topics. 

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit