Subject: [Ecrit] terminology

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:26:38 +0200

hi all, 

i have a question regarding the terminology used in: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-newton-ecrit-arch-conside
rations-00.txt

the requirements document defines a number of terms. they do not seem to
be sufficient, as it seems. i think it would be useful to fix or to
enhance the terms in the requirements document as soon as possible.

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:28:22 -0400

> enhance the terms in the requirements document as soon as possible.

Hannes,

What was your question?

-andy