Subject: [Ecrit] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-polk-dhc-uri-03.txt]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 21:30:14 +0100

fyi,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-polk-dhc-uri-03.txt
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 02:50:02 -0500
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option for Requesting 
and Receiving Uniform Resource Identifiers
	Author(s)	: J. Polk
	Filename	: draft-polk-dhc-uri-03.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-3-7
	
This document defines a new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
    (DHC) Option to allow one or more URIs to be transmitted from a
    server to a client within one or more messages, and for one or more
    URIs, each with a unique purpose, to be specifically requested by a
    client of a server.  Included in this Option is a purpose field to
    identify the type of URI being requested by the client, or the type
    of URI in the DHCP message from the server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-dhc-uri-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-polk-dhc-uri-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-polk-dhc-uri-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit