Subject: [Ecrit] Hum for "Security Threats and Requirements for Emergency Call Marking and Mapping"

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:53:24 +0100

Hi all,

we have a charter item for an informational document describing the 
threats and security considerations.

Tom has resently submitted another draft update that matches this 
charter item:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-03.txt

This document is the outcome of many discussions and the desire to 
change the content and scope of the document several times (originally 
from draft-tschofenig-ecrit-security-threats-00.txt, 
draft-tschofenig-ecrit-security-threats-01.txt, 
draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-00.txt,
draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-01.txt,
draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-02.txt to the most recent version
draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-03.txt).

Please speak for or against making
draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-03.txt a working group item for the
ECRIT working group.

Deadline for responding to this hum is the 17th March 2006.

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:58:17 -0800

>Deadline for responding to this hum is the 17th March 2006.

I believe it is appropriate for this to be  working group item.
			
			Ted Hardie

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:13:16 -0500

> draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-03.txt a working group item for  

I think Tom has done an excellent job with this draft and am in favor  
of it being a working group item.

-andy

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:57:11 -0600

I reviewed this draft and think it's very reasonable to make it a WG draft.

Thanks,

Spencer

> Tom has resently submitted another draft update that matches this charter 
> item:
> This document is the outcome of many discussions and the desire to change 
> the content and scope of the document several times (originally from 
> draft-tschofenig-ecrit-security-threats-00.txt,