Subject: [Ecrit] IETF#65 ECRIT Agenda

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:32:38 +0100

Hi all,

below you find a first proposal for the agenda.

A few notes:

- Our focus is on finishing ongoing work. We will discuss open issues 
with the req. and service urn draft. Tom has rewritten the threats draft 
as discussed during the interim meeting (see Tom's mail on this subject).

- Then, we are going to discuss future work. These presentations aim to 
solicit feedback from the group whether a particular item should be 
added to the charter. We have listed a few items but we maybe have 
forgotten some others. Please let us know if you have more topics to 
discuss.

Ciao
Hannes

************************************************************

Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies WG

TUESDAY, March 21, 2006

0900-1130 Morning Session I

=====================================================

CHAIRS:

    Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
    Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

  o Agenda Bashing / Current Status (Chairs, 15 min)

  o Requirements (Roger Marshall, 15 min)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-06.txt

    Issues raised during WGLC

  o Security Threats Document (Tom Taylor, 15 min)

    Discussion of open issues

  o A Uniform Resource Name for Services (Henning Schulzrinne, 15 min)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-01.txt

    Discussion of open issues

  o LoST: A Location-to-Service Translation Protocol
    (T. Hardie/A. Newton/H. Schulzrinne, 30 min)
    http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/cache/draft-hardie-ecrit-lost-00.txt

    Current status, open issues and next steps

  o Discussion about future work (All, 75 min)

    Emergency Context Routing of Internet Technologies
    Architecture Considerations

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-newton-ecrit-arch-considerations-02.txt

    Best Current Practice for Communications Services in support of
    Emergency Calling
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-ecrit-phonebcp-00.txt

    Analyzing ECRIT Mapping of a Location to an
    Emergency URI for Emergency Calling

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ecrit-mapping-events-00.txt

    ECRIT Mapping During Session Initiation Protocol Registration

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ecrit-mapping-during-registration-00.txt

    Using the Session Initiation Protocol REGISTER Method
    To Obtain an Emergency Dialstring

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ecrit-emergency-dialstring-00.txt

    A Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option for
    Requesting and Receiving Uniform Resource Identifiers
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-dhc-uri-03.txt

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:10:50 +0100

Hi,

I forgot to Henning's draft about "Location-to-URL Mapping Architecture 
and Framework"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-mapping-arch-00.txt

Sorry.

Ciao
Hannes