Subject: Re: [Ecrit] Hum for "Security Threats and Requirements for Emergency Call Marking and Mapping"

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 23:25:56 +0100

I hum for this i-D being a work group item
 
Richard Stastny

________________________________

Von: Hannes Tschofenig [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Fr 10.03.2006 15:53
An: [email-masked]; Marc Linser
Betreff: [Ecrit] Hum for "Security Threats and Requirements for Emergency Call Marking and Mapping"

Hi all,

we have a charter item for an informational document describing the
threats and security considerations.

Tom has resently submitted another draft update that matches this
charter item:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-03.txt

This document is the outcome of many discussions and the desire to
change the content and scope of the document several times (originally
from draft-tschofenig-ecrit-security-threats-00.txt,
draft-tschofenig-ecrit-security-threats-01.txt,
draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-00.txt,
draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-01.txt,
draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-02.txt to the most recent version
draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-03.txt).

Please speak for or against making
draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-03.txt a working group item for the
ECRIT working group.

Deadline for responding to this hum is the 17th March 2006.

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: "Abbott, Nadine B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:22:33 -0500

Hannes and Marc,

I believe that this document should be adopted as a working group item.
This is an important issue, and there is valuable work here that needs
to be supported by the working group.
My thanks to the authors and contributors.

Nadine

(P.S. I think that the material that was removed at the last meeting was
also of value, and hope that it can be  input to future work some time.)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Hannes Tschofenig
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 9:53 AM
To: [email-masked]; Marc Linser
Subject: [Ecrit] Hum for "Security Threats and Requirements for
Emergency Call Marking and Mapping"

Hi all,

Tom has resently submitted another draft update that matches this
charter item:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats-
03.txt

Ciao
Hannes & Marc