Subject: [Ecrit] PROTO Writeups

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:55:47 +0200

Hi all

we have recently sent PROTO writeups to our area directors and the IESG 
to complete the work on three of our documents (security threats, 
requirements, service URN).

The document shepherding process is described in
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-07.txt

Since we have to completed this part of the work we need to focus our 
work on the remaining items, namely
* LoST (& discovery)
* Mapping Architecture
* ECRIT Framework
* Phone BCP

The agenda for the next IETF meeting will obviously cover these aspects. 
   Additionally, Steven Kent plans to talk about some ECRIT security 
aspects.

If there are additional presentations please let us know.

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit