Subject: [Ecrit] Changes in LoST -02

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:56:25 -0400

Changes:

- each request now has its own response;

- rewrite of introduction and, to a lesser extent, other sections for 
continuity and to remove redundancy;

- location profiles to describe allowable location types;

- ServiceBoundary by reference, not just by value;

- include mechanism, to allow clients to specify which information they 
want the server to return;

- <valid>, <invalid>, <unchecked> indicate which pieces of civic address 
data have been checked, are invalid and have not been checked, respectively;

Open issues:

- syntax for error responses (the proposal in the draft has known problems);

- expiration time - absolute or relative;

- handling of 'include' (specifies minimum set vs. strict set) - this 
primarily affects the cacheability of responses

Henning

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit