Subject: [Ecrit] Agenda Updates, Reading List & Co

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:26:06 +0200

Hi all,

I have updated the agenda. Please find it here:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/agenda/ecrit.txt

Please make sure that the estimated time is correct and reasonable. We 
also need to know who is going to present. Something missing or wrong?

Please read at least these ECRIT documents for the meeting:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/draft-ietf-ecrit-mapping-arch/draft-ietf-ecrit-mapping-arch-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/draft-polk-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-01.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-00.txt

Here are the goals for the meeting:

* LoST

Can we resolve the remaining open issues to start a WGLC soon after the 
IETF meeting?

* Mapping Architecture & Framework Document

What needs to be done to hit our milestones?

Nov 2006    An Informational document describing the Mapping Protocol 
Architecture
Dec 2006    An Informational document describing the ECRIT Framework

What are the open issues? Why haven't we addressed them already?

* DHCP-based LoST Discovery

The document was modified based on the mailing list comments. Are we 
happy with it now? WG item?

* Phone BCP

When is the document stable enough to solicit reviews by other SDOs?

* New work for us?

James published draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-00.txt
A WG item for us?

What is James going todo with all the other documents?

Is there other work we should be aware of?

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit