Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT Framework & Phone BCP

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 12:30:03 +0200

Hi all,

it would be important to finish our main documents as soon as possible. 
Brian has done a significant review of them and I believe their quality 
has been improved a lot.

We, however, need a few reviewers who could confirm that the documents 
are getting ready for WGLC (or an indication where we would need todo 
more work in order to get them closer to WGLC). I definitely expect all 
the authors to send their opinion to the list.

Could someone else read through the documents?

Deadline for the review: 2 weeks from now

Ciao
Hannes

PS: I know that there is the DSL Forum liaison document that suggests 
further refinements of the Phone BCP document. I had a chat with Barbara 
and she will interact with Brian (also at the upcoming emergency 
services workshop) to identify the relevant parts that could be improved 
in the Phone BCP.

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit