Subject: [Ecrit] New versions of -framework and -phonebcp

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:26:19 -0400

There are new versions of -framework and -phonebcp to enjoy.

This is a MAJOR rewrite of both documents.  They are designed so that
you read -framework to understand what is happening, and why, and you
read -phonebcp to get the actual normative BCP text.  They have exactly
the same structure and table of contents (other than the appendix in
-phonebcp).  
-phonebcp is very terse; it has almost no text other than the normative
statements.  As discussed in Chicago, -phonebcp has a "walk through the
call" presentation, plus an appendix that repeats the normative
requirements, but sorts them by responsible party (end device, calling
network, access network).  All of the comments received against the
prior versions have been resolved (even Henning's, I did get through all
of his this pass).

Brian

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit