Subject: [Ecrit] Phone BCP: References

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 22:54:38 +0300

== Unused Reference: 'I-D.ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile' is defined on line
     907, but no explicit reference was found in the text

  == Unused Reference: 'LLDP' is defined on line 971, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC2131' is defined on line 981, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC2396' is defined on line 984, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC3046' is defined on line 991, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC4190' is defined on line 1060, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  == Outdated reference: draft-ietf-ecrit-security-threats has been 
published
     as RFC 5069

  == Outdated reference: draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn has been published as
     RFC 5031

  == Outdated reference: draft-ietf-sip-connected-identity has been 
published
     as RFC 4916

  ** Obsolete normative reference: RFC 2396 (Obsoleted by RFC 3986)

  ** Obsolete normative reference: RFC 2401 (Obsoleted by RFC 4301)

  ** Obsolete normative reference: RFC 4507 (Obsoleted by RFC 5077)

  ** Obsolete normative reference: RFC 4676 (Obsoleted by RFC 4776)

Do you really need these normative references?

 - draft-ietf-sip-sips
 - draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit