Subject: [Ecrit] Location Hiding Requirements & Problem Statement

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:11:41 +0200

At the last IETF meeting we had a discussion about the next steps 
regarding the draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-location-hiding-req "Location 
Hiding: Problem Statement and Requirements" document.

The suggestion of a few folks was to add to extend the document before 
it may become a WG item. More specifically, folks suggested to discuss 
solution approaches in that document.

Two questions to the group before the document editing starts:

a) Who thinks it is appropriate to discuss various solutions in this 
problem statement and requirements document?
As I understood it from the feedback of the group the plan was to match 
requirements against certain solutions.

b) If you think (a) is useful then let us know what solutions you would 
like to see discussed.
To make it easier for you we have created a Wiki page with a couple of 
solutions, see
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/twiki/bin/view/EmergencyServices/LocationHiding
I have once sent a mail to the list with many more proposal. It can be 
found here:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg03482.html

Please help us to get the topic moving forward.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit