Subject: [Ecrit] [Fwd: [secdir] [New-work] OMA New Work - 1 Work Item Approved - Condition Based URI Seleciton]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 19:50:18 +0300

FYI,

you might be interested in this work.

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[secdir] [New-work] OMA New Work - 1 Work Item Approved - 
Condition Based URI Seleciton
Date: 	Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:39:23 +0200
From: 	Victoria Gray <[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>

Dear All,

OMA would like to inform all the organisations subscribed to the IETF 
new-work list of the approval of 1 new work item:

1 Condition Based URIs Selection WI:

http://www.openmobilealliance.org/ftp/Public_documents/TP/Permanent_documents/OMA-WID_0163-CBUS-V1_0-20080401-A.zip 

This work item is intended to provide OMA with an architectural solution 
for a condition/rule based URIs selection functionality based on 
information that may change dynamically. Such information is available 
e.g. from databases within the scope of Presence SIMPLE, XML Document 
Management, Location in SIP/IP Core and Mobile Location Service 
enablers. Typical examples of information that has this kind of 
behaviour are registration state and geographical location. The 
functionality can also be used to make selections based on personal 
information that changes less often or never, for example persons 
hobbies. The outcome of an evaluation of the conditions/rules will be a 
list of URI:s that match the conditions/rules.  Depending on the 
condition/rules provided as input the content of the URI-List will vary 
as output.

This work item has been allocated to the OMA PAG (Presence & 
Availability WG) for specification development.

Best regards,

Victoria Gray on behalf of OMA.

*Victoria Gray*
FORApolis / DSO
Tel +33 (0)4 92 94 49 23
Fax +33 (0)4 92 38 49 23
GSM +33 (0)6 73 99 62 90
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 
MSN: [email-masked]* 
<mailto:[email-masked]>   Yahoo!: *bluevicci*
Skype: *victoria-gray*  Google: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>*
 
_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit