Subject: [Ecrit] Reminder about ongoing WGLCs

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:21:40 +0300

Please read and comment
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req-00
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-specifying-holes-00

Deadline: August 1, 2008

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: "Stark, Barbara" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:29:57 -0400

I think the following requirement might read better if "fail, " were
deleted.

   Req-9:  UAs MUST NOT have to deduce the desired behavior by trial-
      and-error operations, such as LbyR resolutions, fail, as failures
      add latency during call setup.  The solution MUST NOT
      significantly increase call setup latency.

Other than that, I have no comments.
Barbara

*****

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA623