Subject: [Ecrit] Comments for draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-00.txt

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 20:22:57 +0300

Thanks again for this draft.

This sounds like a useful concept to define something like the 
"urn:service:shelter" URN. The listed sub-services would require more 
discussion since their semantic is not well specified.

I do, however, wonder how to treat the overlap with early warning 
concepts here. I recall the adhoc meeting we had on early warning last 
year and Steve told us that in the London bombing there was a need for 
people to learn where they have to go after the bombings took place. His 
idea, however, was to put that information into the early warning CAP 
document itself.

Have you had a chance to speak with folks working in the disaster 
management field to get some feedback from them?

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action:draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-00.txt
Date: 	Thu, 3 Jul 2008 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Shelter Service And Classification
	Author(s)       : Q. Sun, R. George
	Filename        : draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-07-03

This document defines a new service registration 'shelter', and
describes how to find, what instances of shelter service are closest
to the user's location.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit