Subject: [Ecrit] IETF#72 Agenda: Let's discuss it!

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 00:35:55 +0300

For our main documents, as mentioned in my previous status update there 
isn't a lot to discuss anymore as they are getting finished. Even the 
new onces are approaching an end already. I will put Framework and Phone 
BCP on the agenda if there are unresolved issues that need to be 
addressed. I hope that there aren't any at that time. There might be 
some feedback regarding location hiding and the holes draft; but I don't 
really think so.
We can briefly chat about Henning's LoST Sync document.

We also have a couple of new documents, as everyone knows. Here are the 
docs I found:

draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc
draft-forte-ecrit-lost-extensions
draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification
draft-robins-ecrit-sub-services
draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall
draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-access
draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service
draft-sun-ecrit-unsafe-areas
draft-tschofenig-ecrit-trustworthy-location
draft-wolf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary
draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-02.txt
... maybe some early warning stuff could belong here as well.
Is there something else you plan to submit but you missed the deadline 
or you are looking for help?  

To work on these documents within the group we have to re-charter and 
that's something we had planned already some time ago.

So, in which direction would you like to group to go?

Your opinion is highly appreciated.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit