Subject: [Ecrit] Rechartering: The Next Steps

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:10:04 +0300

During the IETF#72 ECRIT meeting the chairs got some feedback regarding 
the items the group would like to work on in the near future. Here is 
the feedback we recorded:

IANA Registering a SIP Resource Priority Header Namespace for Local 
Emergency Communications
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace-03.txt
5 in favor
1 against

Using Imprecise Location for Emergency Context Resolution
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-barnes-ecrit-rough-loc-00.txt
9 in favor
2 against

Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST) Extensions
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-forte-ecrit-lost-extensions-00.txt
12 in favor
2 against

Classification of Location-based Services
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification-00.txt
Should not be considered for WG item but deserve an expert review.

Shelter Service And Classification
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-00.txt
5 in favor
0 against (the minutes wheren't clear on this issue)

The chairs are wondering how the group would like to progress the last 
two items. Feedback from the authors and the group is appreciated.

There were also a couple of documents that did not receive a lot of 
feedback. I have sent separate mails to the list about them.

We are also going to reconfirm these decisions on the mailing list.

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit