Subject: [Ecrit] draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter

From: "Milan Patel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 14:50:11 -0000

Hi Folks,

A new version (-02) is available. Please let me know if this version of the draft reflects the outcome of discussions in IETF73. 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-02.txt

Major changes:
The requirements other than the registration requirement have been removed and the introduction has has been revised. 

Regards,
Milan

Milan Patel
Carrier Networks Core Standards
Nortel
[email-masked]
Telephone +44 162 843 2381 / ESN 560 2381
Mobile +44 774 053 9261 / ESN 748 9261
 
Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain information that is privileged
and confidential. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this
message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit