Subject: [Ecrit] Early Review by the 3GPP required for draft-rosen-ecrit-premature-disconnect-rqmts-01.txt

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:44:57 +0200

Hi Hannu, 

in ECRIT we have received input from NENA regarding "Requirements for
handling abandoned calls and premature disconnects in emergency calls on
the Internet", see 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-premature-disconnect-rqmts-01
.txt

Since this document also puts requirements on end devices it would be
good to get some feedback from the 3GPP and end host manufacturers early
enough so that we can address them appropriately. 

Could you please pick some reviewers from the 3GPP community? 

Thanks in advance.

Ciao
Hannes & Marc
_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit