Subject: [Ecrit] HUM regarding draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-02.txt

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:51:03 +0200

Hi all, 

At IETF#73 we had a discussion regarding
draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-01.txt and the feedback that was provided
lead to an updated draft: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-02

This new document focuses on the "sos" registration only as described by
Milan in his recent mail to the list: 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg05779.html

This document is work we would be doing for the 3GPP. 

According to the meeting minutes there was positive support for working on
this document during IETF#73, see
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/minutes/ecrit.txt. 

Please let me us know whether you have objections or whether you are in
support of this document (if you haven't stated your opinion already).

Deadline: 16. Jan. 2009

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: "DOLLY, MARTIN C, ATTLABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:43:24 -0500

Hannes,

We are in support of this draft.

Happy New Year,

Martin 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Hannes Tschofenig
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:51 AM
To: ECRIT
Subject: [Ecrit] HUM regarding draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-02.txt

Hi all, 

At IETF#73 we had a discussion regarding
draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-01.txt and the feedback that was
provided
lead to an updated draft: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-02

According to the meeting minutes there was positive support for working
on
this document during IETF#73, see
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/minutes/ecrit.txt. 

Deadline: 16. Jan. 2009

Ciao
Hannes & Marc