Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ecrit-specifying-holes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 21:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Specifying Holes in LoST Service Boundaries
	Author(s)       : J. Winterbottom, M. Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-specifying-holes-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-03-07

This document describes how holes can be specified in geodetic
service boundaries.  One means of implementing a search solution in a
service database, such as one might provide with a LoST server, is
described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-specifying-holes-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.