Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT Agenda (version 1)

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 15:15:56 +0200

ECRIT Meeting Agenda
====================

MONDAY, March 22, 2010
0900-1130 Morning Session I 

Room: Palos Verdes

* Agenda Bashing and Status Update (Marc, Hannes, Roger)

* PSAP Callback (TBD)
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/trac/wiki
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-psap-callback

Intention: Discuss potential feedback from emergency services groups on
the requirements for this work.

* Unauthenticated emergency services (Dirk)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-access

Intention: Determine next steps. The group wants to work on it but there
are still lots of open issues and re-chartering is required to add it to
the milestone list. 

* Transformations ID (James P.) 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-polk-ecrit-lost-transformations-urn

Intention: TBD.

* ECRIT Direct (James W.)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-direct

Intention: TBD. 

* Additional Data (Brian)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-additional-data

Intention: Initial document version. Presentation of the history and the
origin of the work. Determine interest.

* Data Only Emergency Calls (Brian)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-data-only-ea

Intention: TBD.

-- 

Have not gotten requests for the following items:

* Service URN Update and Service Classification
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-forte-ecrit-service-urn-policy
	 
* Completing the Request Location
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-completed-location-00.txt

* Emergency Text Messaging using SIP MESSAGE
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-kim-ecrit-text-00.txt

* ECRIT RPH
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespac
e