Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT Agenda Version 2

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:12:31 +0200

ECRIT Meeting Agenda (Version 2)
================================

MONDAY, March 22, 2010
0900-1130 Morning Session I 

Room: Palos Verdes

* Agenda Bashing and Status Update (Marc, Hannes, Roger)

* PSAP Callback (TBD)
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/trac/wiki
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-psap-callback

Intention: Discuss potential feedback from emergency services groups on
the requirements for this work.

* Unauthenticated emergency services (Dirk)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-access

Intention: Determine next steps. The group wants to work on it but there
are still lots of open issues and re-chartering is required to add it to
the milestone list. 

* Transformations ID (James P.)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-polk-ecrit-lost-transformations-urn

Intention: TBD.

* ECRIT Direct (James W.)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-direct

Intention: TBD. 

* Additional Data (Brian)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-additional-data

Intention: Initial document version. Presentation of the history and the
origin of the work. Determine interest.

* Data Only Emergency Calls (Brian)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-data-only-ea

Intention: TBD.

* Completing the Request Location (Brian)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-completed-location-00.txt

Intention: Discussion whether the group should work on this document. 
The document is making a normative change to RFC 5222.

* Service URN Update and Service Classification (Henning)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-forte-ecrit-service-urn-policy
	 
Intention: Documents are a bit stuck although group agreed to work on
it. 
Henning will present a way forward. 

* Emergency Text Messaging using SIP MESSAGE (Henning)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-kim-ecrit-text-00.txt

Intention: Discussion about what the group should do in this area.