Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT Agenda Version 3

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 11:32:34 +0200

ECRIT Meeting Agenda (Version 3)
================================

MONDAY, March 22, 2010
0900-1130 Morning Session I 

Room: Palos Verdes

* Agenda Bashing and Status Update (Marc, Hannes, Roger)

* PSAP Callback (TBD)
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/trac/wiki
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-psap-callback

Intention: Discuss potential feedback from emergency services groups on
the requirements for this work.

* Unauthenticated emergency services (Dirk)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-access

Intention: Determine next steps. The group wants to work on it but there
are still lots of open issues and re-chartering is required to add it to
the milestone list. 

* Transformations ID (James P.)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-polk-ecrit-lost-transformations-urn

Intention: TBD.

* ECRIT Direct (James W.)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-direct

Intention: TBD. 

* Additional Data (Brian)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-additional-data

Intention: Initial document version. Presentation of the history and the
origin of the work. Determine interest.

* Data Only Emergency Calls (Brian)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-data-only-ea

Intention: TBD.

* Completing the Request Location (Brian)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-rosen-ecrit-completed-location-00.txt

Intention: Discussion whether the group should work on this document. 
The document is making a normative change to RFC 5222.

* Service URN Update and Service Classification (Henning)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-forte-ecrit-service-urn-policy
	 
Intention: Documents are a bit stuck although group agreed to work on
it. 
Henning will present a way forward. 

* Emergency Text Messaging using SIP MESSAGE (Henning)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-kim-ecrit-text-00.txt

Intention: Discussion about what the group should do in this area.

* Describing Boundaries for Civic Addresse
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-thomson-ecrit-civic-boundary-00.txt

Intention: Discussion whether the group should work on this doc.

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:09:00 -0700

This is a lot of things to fit in 2.5 hours. It's possible that if I saw how much time each had it would all look find but I'm very worried about just starting new work and not finishing things. I want to be sure there is no time required for any of the current WG items. 

Cullen

On Mar 5, 2010, at 2:32 AM, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:

> Intention: Discussion whether the group should work on this document. The document is making a normative change to RFC 5222.
> 
> it. Henning will present a way forward. 
> _______________________________________________
> Ecrit mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

Cullen Jennings
For corporate legal information go to:
http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html

---

From: Brian Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:55:01 -0500

I don't see any issues with -phonebcp and -framework that would need meeting
time. 

Brian

On 3/12/10 6:09 PM, "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 
> This is a lot of things to fit in 2.5 hours. It's possible that if I saw how
> much time each had it would all look find but I'm very worried about just
> starting new work and not finishing things. I want to be sure there is no time
> required for any of the current WG items.
> 
> Cullen
> 
> 
>> Intention: Discussion whether the group should work on this document. The
>> document is making a normative change to RFC 5222.
>>