Subject: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace

From: Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 15:04:19 -0400

All,

As you all know, RPH namespace is an ECRIT draft without a milestone.  At
the meeting last week Robert Sparks announced he is willing to AD sponsor
this draft.

Robert asks everyone to read the draft and comment on it to this list.

Thanks,

-Marc-

---

From: Janet P Gunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 07:17:08 -0400

I plan to review it, but not until the second half of August.

Janet

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in 
delivery. 
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to 
any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement 
or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such 
purpose.

From:
Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>
To:
"'ecrit'" <[email-masked]>
Date:
08/03/2010 03:04 PM
Subject:
[Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace

All,

Thanks,

-Marc-

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit