Subject: Re: [Ecrit] New Work

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 03:21:54 +0200

I am willing to work on draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-access. The deadline seems realistic to me.

- gabor

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Marc Linsner
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 7:09 AM
To: 'ecrit'
Subject: [Ecrit] New Work

We recently asked for any objections to taking on the following documents as
workgroup items.  We have consensus to take this work on, now we have to
commit to a realistic timeframe for completion.  We're suggesting the
following and would like your comments to include:

1) Are willing to work/contribute on the document?
2) Are willing to commit to the timeframe shown?

The chairs commit to hosting virtual interim meetings at intervals necessary
to meet the timeframes.

Mar 2011 - draft-rosen-ecrit-additional-data
Apr 2011 - draft-rosen-ecrit-data-only-ea
Dec 2011 - draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-access
Jan 2012 - draft-tschofenig-ecrit-trustworthy-location
Mar 2012 - draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-psap-callback

We realize the timeframes appear to out there but past experience tells us
to be conservative.  There's no penalty for getting them done early.

We MUST have commitment to work on these before the ADs will give us the
milestones.

Please send your comments including which drafts you are willing to work on
by COB Friday, August 20, 2010.

Thanks,

-Marc, Richard, Roger-

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: "Kroeselberg, Dirk (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 14:31:49 +0200

the same is true for me. Deadline looks fine.

Dirk

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of ext [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:22 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Ecrit] New Work

I am willing to work on draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-access.
The deadline seems realistic to me.

- gabor

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of ext Marc Linsner
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 7:09 AM
To: 'ecrit'
Subject: [Ecrit] New Work

We recently asked for any objections to taking on the following
documents as
workgroup items.  We have consensus to take this work on, now we have to
commit to a realistic timeframe for completion.  We're suggesting the
following and would like your comments to include:

The chairs commit to hosting virtual interim meetings at intervals
necessary
to meet the timeframes.

We realize the timeframes appear to out there but past experience tells
us
to be conservative.  There's no penalty for getting them done early.

Please send your comments including which drafts you are willing to work
on
by COB Friday, August 20, 2010.

Thanks,

-Marc, Richard, Roger-

---

From: Stephen McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:05:24 +0100

Mark,
       I'm also content to work on
draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-access within the specified
deadlines.

Kind regards

Stephen