Subject: [Ecrit] RFC 5964 on Specifying Holes in Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) Service Boundaries

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:01:33 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5964

        Title:      Specifying Holes in Location-to-Service Translation 
                    (LoST) Service Boundaries 
        Author:     J. Winterbottom, M. Thomson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 21269
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ecrit-specifying-holes-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5964.txt

This document describes how holes can be specified in geodetic
service boundaries.  One means of implementing a search solution in a
service database, such as one might provide with a Location-to-
Service Translation (LoST) server, is described.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC