Subject: [Ecrit] Available ECRIT/GEOPRIV Code

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:31:15 +0300

Hi all, 

I am trying to figure out what code is available from the ECRIT/GEOPRIV
group. Here is the list I was able to come up with. Anything missing?

--------------------------------------------

DHCP Location Encoders
Webpage for encoding and decoding RFC 3825/RFC 3825bis location data. 
http://geopriv.dreamhosters.com/dhcloc/

Simple web-interface for RFC 4776 encoder: 
http://ecrit.labs.nic.at/rfc4776.php

Code for RFC 3825 encoder/decoder: 
http://www.enum.at/index.php?id=529

Javascript support for RFC 3825 (option 123) and RFC 4776 (option 99)
http://github.com/bifurcation/dhcp-loc

Displaying PIDF-LOs in a Browser
http://held-location.sourceforge.net/held_js/pidflo.html

SIP based emergency services client implementation:
http://ecrit.labs.nic.at/cgi-bin/trac.cgi

Wireshark Patches: 
http://ecrit.labs.nic.at/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/Wireshark-Patches
DHCPv4 option 123 for coordinate-based location information
DHCPv4 option 137 for the LoST Server Domain Name
RFC4776 civic location configuration for DHCPv4 patch
Wireshark 1.2.0 now includes all the patches

Ecritdroid
This application adds support for ECRIT (Emergency Context Resolution
with Internet Technologies) calling to your Android phone.
http://code.google.com/p/ecritdroid/

Asterisk Patch
Asterisk patch can be used to get location by value out of the
(multipart) body of a SIP message. 
http://ecrit.labs.nic.at/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/Asterisk-Patches

LoST client, server
http://ecrit.net.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/wp/

HELD client: 
http://sourceforge.net/projects/heldandlost/files/

Internet Geolocation Toolkit
http://igtk.sourceforge.net/index.html
LIS discovery, and HELD client, DHCP client, LoST client

LoST server, and client 
http://honamsun.cs.columbia.edu/index.html
Web and Ajax based client available. 

Krakau LoST server, client 
http://ecrit.sourceforge.net/

HELD client and server
http://held-location.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/held-location/files/

Firefox add-on "geolocation-HELD"
Geolocation-provider for Firefox 3.1beta using the HELD protocol 
http://ecrit.labs.nic.at/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/firefox-geolocation

Firefox HELD Implementation
The first pre-beta version of Firefox 4.0, released today, includes a
minimal version of HELD, as a location provider for the W3C
Geolocation API.
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/

--------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, a lot of the code I am aware of is not publically
available. For example, I was not able to get hold of the code from the
US DoT NG991 project. I doubt that the code from the REACH112 project
will be available open source either. 

Ciao
Hannes