Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Data related to an Emergency Call
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen, H. Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-09-21

When an emergency call is sent to a PSAP, the device that sends it,
as well as any service provider in the path of the call may have
information about the call which the PSAP may be able to use.  This
document describes an XML data structure that contains this kind of
information in a standardized form.  A URI that points to the
structure can be included in the SIP signaling with the call.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.