Subject: [Ecrit] Milestones changed for ecrit WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:19:30 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit 'Trustworthy Location Information' to the
IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone " Submit a draft 'URN For Country Specific Emergency
Services' to the IESG for consideration as a Standards Track RFC",
resolved as "Done".

Deleted milestone "Submit 'Using Imprecise Location for Emergency Call
Routing' to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC".

Changed milestone "Submit 'Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) based
Data-Only Emergency Alerts using the Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP)' to the IESG for consideration as an Experimental RFC", set due
date to October 2014 from November 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Additional Data related to a Call for
Emergency Call Purposes' to the IESG for consideration as a Standards
Track RFC", set due date to October 2014 from December 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit a draft 'Policy for defining new
service-identifying labels' to the IESG for consideration as BCP", set
due date to October 2014 from December 2013.

Added milestone "Submit ‘Internet Protocol-based In-Vehicle Emergency
Calls‘ to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC", due
March 2015.

Added milestone "Submit ‘Next-Generation Pan-European eCall‘ to the
IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC", due March 2015.

Added milestone "Submit ‘A LoST extension to return complete and
similar location info‘ to the IESG for consideration as an
Informational RFC", due March 2015.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/charter/