Subject: [Ecrit] ecrit - Not having a session at IETF 97

From: "\"IETF Meeting Session Request Tool\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 13:47:42 -0700

Allison Mankin, a chair of the ecrit working group, indicated that the ecrit working group does not plan to hold a session at IETF 97.

This message was generated and sent by the IETF Meeting Session Request Tool.

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 17:07:37 -0400

Hi, folks

We marked the WG as not meeting at IETF 97 - the ART ADs specifically asked
the groups not meeting say so, and the deadline was today.

Roger and I talked about this offline a couple of times, and he indicated
that there was a consensus at IETF 96 (before my time :-) to not meet
again, and to finish the five drafts by email.  We're progressing on that.

We also had consensus not to close the group, but to go on a hiatus after
the drafts are done.

See you online, and also in the hallways and in other WGs, at IETF 97.

Allison

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "IETF Meeting Session Request Tool" <
[email-masked]>
Date: 30 September 2016 at 16:47
Subject: ecrit - Not having a session at IETF 97
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

Allison Mankin, a chair of the ecrit working group, indicated that the
ecrit working group does not plan to hold a session at IETF 97.

This message was generated and sent by the IETF Meeting Session Request
Tool.