Subject: [Ecrit] The ECRIT WG has placed draft-ecrit-lost-planned-changes in state "Adopted by a WG"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 16:29:32 -0700

The ECRIT WG has placed draft-ecrit-lost-planned-changes in state 
Adopted by a WG (entered by Allison Mankin)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ecrit-lost-planned-changes/

Comment:
Recorded support for adoption at IETF in BA, followed by mailing list
thread with a good number of substantive supporters.  Start of thread:
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg09531.html

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 19:31:33 -0400

Hi, folks,

Some housekeeping - we're getting ready to request IETF LC for this and
this state change had fallen through the cracks.

Allison

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 September 2016 at 19:29
Subject: The ECRIT WG has placed draft-ecrit-lost-planned-changes in state
"Adopted by a WG"
To: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

Comment: