Subject: [Ecrit] Commitment to ecrit work

From: "Michael Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 12:15:31 -0400

I've been on the ecrit list for several years but have been inactive.
Because I think the ecrit work is critical to improving emergency services
worldwide, I will now dedicate a portion of my time to reviewing ecrit
documents and participating in group discussions.

As a participant in several NENA working groups, I'd like to thank the ecrit
working group for its past contributions for the benefit of emergency
services communities around the world.

Michael Smith
Chief Technologist
Ph: 606.877.2788 | Mobile: 606.231.0243 

  _____  

Equature/DSS Corp.
18311   W. Ten Mile Road, Suite 200
Southfield, MI - 48075
Tel: 1-888.305.3428
Fax: 1-248.569.6567
 <http://www.equature.com/> www.equature.com