Subject: [Ecrit] Additional co-chair for ECRIT

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 21:56:28 -0700

Colleagues,

I would like to welcome Randall Gellens as a new co-chair for ECRIT.
Randall has plenty of IETF experience, and I believe you're in good hands
as we work to resume progress toward our remaining milestones and the
future.

Thank you, Randall!

-MSK, ART AD

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 07:10:36 +0200

A good decision, Murray.

Welcome Randy!

Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. August 2021 um 06:56 Uhr

Von: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>

An: [email-masked]

Betreff: [Ecrit] Additional co-chair for ECRIT

Colleagues,

I would like to welcome Randall Gellens as a new co-chair for ECRIT.  Randall has plenty of IETF experience, and I believe you're in good hands as we work to resume progress toward our remaining milestones and the future.

Thank you, Randall!

-MSK, ART AD

_______________________________________________ Ecrit mailing list [email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit