Subject: [Ecrit] Typo in Similar-Location-15

From: "Randall Gellens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 18:44:16 -0800

One typo jumped out at me. In Section 8 (IANA Considerations), there's 
an unprocessed xref:

    XML Schema: The XML schema to be registered is contained
       in <xref target="XMLSchema"/>.

The reason is that the xref is inside an "<artwork><![CDATA[" that 
prevents processing XML.  We can proceed to IETF Last Call without 
fixing it, but if so I'd expect we'd get a lot of comments pointing it 
out.

--Randall

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 10:37:44 -0800

It's in AD Evaluation now, but you can submit fixes like this as needed.
It's highly unlikely I'll get to it before Friday.

-MSK

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 6:44 PM Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ecrit mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit
>

---

From: Brian Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 14:03:41 -0500

I submitted a -16 with this fixed.

> On Jan 12, 2022, at 1:37 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> It's in AD Evaluation now, but you can submit fixes like this as needed.  It's highly unlikely I'll get to it before Friday.
> 
> -MSK
> 
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 6:44 PM Randall Gellens <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit>