Subject: [Ecrit] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-18: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 05:11:33 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-18: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document.

Special thanks to Dwight Purtle for the shepherd's write-up including the
detailed section about the WG consensus.

Thank you as well to Tatuya Jinmei for this INT directorate review at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-18-intdir-telechat-jinmei-2022-02-25/
I have seen that Brian Rosen has already replied to this review.

After reviewing the document, I have no further comments.

I hope that Tatuya's review helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric