Subject: MAPI and HL7

From: "00428 (Yudhvir S. Sidhu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 08:25:31 -1000

Does HL7 have it's own list?

Yudhvir

---

From: Gunther Schadow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:45:58 -0500 (EST)

> Does HL7 have it's own list?

yes, it does. Actually it has many lists. One general list is:

[email-masked]    ([email-masked] to subscribe)

Depending on what your specific interestst are, there are also
specialized lists for the various technical committees and SIGs. You
can get an overview from http://www.hl7.org go to LINKS and LISTS, or
directly to http://www.hl7.org/frame.cfm?p=527 (if this is a stable
reference.)

welcome,
-Gunther

Gunther Schadow ----------------------------------- http://aurora.rg.iupui.edu
Regenstrief Institute for Health Care
1001 W 10th Street RG5, Indianapolis IN 46202, Phone: (317) 630 7960
[email-masked] ---------------------- #include <usual/disclaimer>