Subject: Re: GISB, AIAG and EDIINT Alignment Meeting

From: Dick Brooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:00:30 -0600 (CST)

Rik, I received a message last week from Dave Darnell proposing to host the 
meeting in Las Vegas during the DISA/UIG conference on 4/14-15. The Las Vegas
meeting would be a better fit in my schedule.

Dick Brooks                            [email-masked]
Tel. 205-250-8053		       Birmingham, Alabama
Group 8760 LLC                         WWW URL:  http://www.8760.com/
SECURE ELECTRONIC COMMERCE SOLUTIONS FOR HEALTHCARE AND NATURAL GAS INDUSTRIES

---

From: "Rik Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:47:31 -0600

That does not fit mine well at the moment and I don't know about the aiag
guys... I expect that will be just too short of notice... I could not be
there and I don't think the as2 editor could either........ Rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Dick Brooks [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 1999 10:01 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: GISB, AIAG and EDIINT Alignment Meeting

Rik, I received a message last week from Dave Darnell proposing to host the
meeting in Las Vegas during the DISA/UIG conference on 4/14-15. The Las
Vegas
meeting would be a better fit in my schedule.

Dick Brooks                            [email-masked]
Tel. 205-250-8053		       Birmingham, Alabama
Group 8760 LLC                         WWW URL:  http://www.8760.com/
SECURE ELECTRONIC COMMERCE SOLUTIONS FOR HEALTHCARE AND NATURAL GAS
INDUSTRIES