Subject: RE: AS2, HL7,GISB, E5, others?

From: Dick Brooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:11:12 -0600 (CST)

Rik, I didn't send a comparison of GISB/EDIINT-AS2, I don't believe I could
perform a thorough analysis without help from the group . I did provide a list 
indicating some current capabilities and "factoids" pertaining to GISB.

I plan to create a matrix with the GISB information completed and send that
to the list, hopefully someone more experienced with EDIINT-AS2 can provide 
the AS2 info. Then we can discuss the two openly, hopefully finding some 
common ground. I think it would also be beneficial if the AIAG and ATIS
folks provided similar information. 

Dick

---

From: "Rik Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:48:39 -0600

Sounds like a plan. Someone said you had done it and I had not seen it....
so I was just checking... Best regards, rik

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dick Brooks [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 1999 12:11 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: RE: AS2, HL7,GISB, E5, others?
>
>