Subject: Utility Industry Group (UIG) Internet EDI Work Group: July 20 - 21 "FINAL" AGENDA

From: "Dave Darnell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 00:26:18 -0700

RE: Utility Industry Group (UIG) Internet EDI Work Group: July 20 - 21
"FINAL" AGENDA

Again, please excuse the multiple copies of this sent to the various EDI
lists..

This is the "FINAL" agenda that will probably be modified again before the
meetings start next week.

If you are a scheduled speaker then please contact me ASAP if you have an
emergency change in plans.

SEE YA IN BOSTON!

-Dave Darnell
602-236-6811
=================
NOTE TO INTERESTED PARTIES WHO ARE NOT A CURRENT MEMBER OF THE UTILITY
INDUSTRY GROUP (UIG): please go to www.uig.org
 or http://www.uig.org/frmNewMemberSignUp.asp

This meeting is for UIG members only and invited speakers.

Join the UIG if you are interested in attending and are not currently a
member (only a $100 membership fee).

Our next meeting is in Boston July 20 - 21 immediately after the UIG-dereg
work group meeting.

SEE ATTACHED AGENDA

Meeting Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts at the Royal Sonesta Hotel

Below find the meeting notice for UIG-dereg July 18-20 and hotel
information.

Regards,
Dave Darnell
www.systrends.com
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 1999 12:34 PM
To: UIG Deregulation Task Team
Subject: July UIG-d MUST BOOK ROOM BY 6/29!!

The next UIG-D meeting will be held in Cambridge, Massachusetts at the
Royal Sonesta Hotel.  If you are even considering attending, you will
want to book your hotel room immediately!  Deadline is June 29th!!!!

Meetings will be held 	Sunday, July 18th starting at 1:00 p.m.
			Monday, July 19th
			Tuesday, July 20th ending no later than 3:00p.m.

			(Internet meeting Wednesday, July 21st, Dave Darnell)

For reservations, call 617-806-4255 under the group name Utility
Industry Group.

Rooms must be reserved by the June 29th at that point they will be
released for general sale.  Their normal rate is a minimum of
$219/night!!

Cancellation is 6:00 p.m. on arrival date.

If you have further questions, email Leon Shiman, who has been making all
the arrangements...

		[email-masked]

Logan International is the major airport in the area (code BOS).  There
are also three other airports within an hour that have cheaper flights
for those who are interested.  Also, for anyone who has access to
AirTran, they fly into Logan at a decent price.

If you are interested in seeing more about the Royal Sonesta, visit
their website at www.sonesta.com and choose Boston.