Subject: New list for S/MIME developers

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 19:33:17 -0700

At the request of a couple of S/MIME folks on the ietf-smime list, I've set 
up a new mailing list for discussing implementation of S/MIME. Note that 
this new list is *not* for discussing the S/MIME spec; the ietf-smime list 
is still doing quite a good job of that. But the new list will be a good 
place to ask about who has actually implemented what and to send sample 
messages.

The list is called [email-masked]. To subscribe, send a message to:
      [email-masked]
with the single word
      subscribe
in the body of the message.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium

---

From: "Dick Brooks - TC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 22:27:32 -0700

This new list will be beneficial to anyone implementing EDIINT AS1 or AS2.

Dick Brooks

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Paul Hoffman / IMC
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 1999 7:33 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New list for S/MIME developers

--Paul Hoffman, Director