Subject: FW: FW: please post draft to drafts directory

From: "Rik Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:44:35 -0600

We have posted the draft to the IETF... but as you can see they will not
post it until after the meeting end of the month. if you wish a copy please
contact dale moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet Draft Submission Manager [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 1:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: FW: please post draft to drafts directory

Greetings,

We are sorry, but the cut-off for Internet-Draft submissions was Friday,
March 10 at 5pm ET. Your submission will not be retained (i.e. you
need to resubmit) after March 7th.

Any submissions received prior to March 26, 2000 will not be retained;
they must be resubmitted. Internet-Draft submissions received on or after
March 27 will be processed. However, Internet-Draft announcements will
not be sent until after the meeting concludes.

If you receive this announcement, your submission will NOT be processed.

Thank you for your understanding.

IETF Secretariat