Subject: ebxml/ietf ediint meeting on ec headers...

From: "Rik Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 06:59:44 -0600

below in information on the april ebxml/ediint meeting in dallas on april
4-6. we will be establishing the headers and the envelope for the
transactions.  this joint work effort will solve many of the issues we have
discussed for two years on header extensions in the ediint spec. Is see this
as a joint effort between ebxml/ediint. this meeting is not being held
instead of attending the ietf meeting. i just worked out that it is happing
about the same time and even though there is a good cross section of people
from ediint and ebxml working this issue, we need to get two documents out
asap.

************
The ebXML transport meeting is in Dallas/Fort Worth airport.

Date:				April 4, 5, 6
Times:			10:00am-5:00pm, 8:00am-6:00pm, 8:00am-3:00pm
Hotel: 			Harvey Hotel
Transportation: 		hotel van
Cost of your room at harvey:	about $130
Shared Cost for Conference Room: about $1500
Telephone: 			972.929.4500  USA

The hotel is 1.5 miles from the airport and has van services to the hotel
to/from the airport. When you land, go to baggage claim and call the number
above and request a hotel van.
**************

Just a reminder there is a weekly conference call on thursdays at 11:00 est
until 12:30pm. i will be in japan next week. dick brooks will lead the call
in my place.  Dick Brooks [[email-masked]]

our working documents are at
http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/transport

the key documents are in the header and packaging folder and the use case
folder.

looking forward to seeing you there.... best regards,

rik
chair of ietf ediint and team lead for ebxml transport

////////////////////////
Rik Drummond           /
CEO Drummond Group     /
v: 817.294.7339        /
f: 817.294.7950         /
www.drummondgroup.com  /
////////////////////////

---

From: Gunther Schadow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:14:29 -0500

> discussed for two years on header extensions in the ediint spec. Is see this

Yes!!! I have to be on that group, although I can not participate 
in this particular meeting. However ...

> until 12:30pm.

What is the number and instructions to dial in?

> http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/transport

Will prepare myself for next Thursday.

regards
-Gunther

(of HL7)

---

From: "Tim McGrath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:01:17 +0800

it is actually being held the week following the IETF meeting.

is anyone interested in meeting to discuss this at the IETF meeting?

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142