Subject: FW: AlphaTrade.com the best financial tools on the net (9)

From: "alphamail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 13:35:14 -0700

It’s about time. REAL-TIME! Do you have time to surf the Net for stock
prices or news on your investments? Are you out of touch with market
conditions when you are traveling? Are you tired of continually having to
refresh stock information on those free static sites?

A MAJOR INVESTMENT TOOL

Streaming Level II

  a.. Real-time market depth information for two companies simultaneously

  b.. Market maker ID (MMID)

  c.. Time of trade

  d.. Trade Summary

  e.. Bid and bid size

  f.. Ask and ask size

  g.. Unique color band gives a clear indication as to market strength or
weakness

Sign up now at www.alphatrade.com or call one of our friendly account
representatives at 1-877-288-7799 or 604-681-7503.

                                                 David
Don                                  Sarah

[email-masked]                [email-masked]
[email-masked]

 9