Subject: IESG review of EDIINT documents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:40:06 -0800 (PST)

The IESG reviewed these documents and had some comments.

draft-ietf-ediint-req-09.txt:

(1) There should be a note saying that the "feedback instructions" section
    should be removed by the RFC editor prior to publication

(2) The paragraph on requirements keywords should be moved
    to the end of the introduction.

(3) Section 3.2 Standard Encryption Algorithms and World-Wide Encryption,
    contains a description of how encryption works and how one might select
    an encryption algorithm. It is mostly correct, but not completely correct.
    A better approach would be to replace this entire section with a reference
    to a good book on encryption (such as Schneier's Applied Cryptography).

draft-ietf-ediint-as1-15.txt:

(1) There should be a note saying that the "feedback instructions" section
    should be removed by the RFC editor prior to publication

(2) The phrase "and Internet drafts" should be removed from the introduction
    because references to I-Ds are inappropriate in a standards-track
    specification.

(3) Sections A.1 and A.2 talk about "disposition notification options".
    IANA refers to these as content disposition parameters. This document
    should use the same terminology IANA uses.

				Ned