Subject: update on EDIINT Features

From: "Kyle Meadors" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:48:20 -0600

Made small update on EDIINT Features on the Features Update message Richard
mentioned. Its paragraph is below. Will get to CEM this week.

BTW, neither EDIINT Features nor CEM is officially EDI–INT WG drafts but
will be personal, informational submissions. They are just being discussed
here because of their relation to EDIINT.

5. Features Update Message 

   When a user agent upgrades its features, either adding or removing 

   features, it SHOULD notify its trading partners who support EDIINT 

   Features by sending a Features Update message. The Features Update 

   message has only headers does not have a body, and the EDIINT 

   Features header contains the new list of supported features. This 

   message should only go to trading partners using version "1.2" and 

   EDIINT Features header.

Kyle Meadors

Principal, Test Process

Drummond Group Inc.

615.212.0826

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.0.0/266 - Release Date: 2/21/2006