Subject: her edt

From: "Bernardo Latham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 22:15:52 +0700

got 25 points from Leandro Barbosa , never led in this one and fell behind by 
defense.  ''That team can blow you out and they can score in bunches,'' he said

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

the first round of the playoffs next month.   ''We didn't have any energy,'' 
 annual contributions of ,000. By firing him, the school keeps the invested money,
 from the floor.  ''When you're in a zone, it doesn't matter if guys are on 
got 25 points from Leandro Barbosa , never led in this one and fell behind by 
games and eight of their next nine.  ''This does a lot for our confidence,''
 Iverson said. ''To win four games in a row, you get a certain swagger about
came together for them.   Anthony drew the foul and some of the loudest cheers 
38 points entering the fourth quarter against a team that they might face in 
ways. But at Michigan, we have a tradition of winning Big Ten and national 
 previous three games and take it on the road with us.''   The Suns had won 24
Iverson said the Nuggets knew they'd have to start quickly and play relentless 
 feels right at home just in time for the Denver Nuggets ' big road trip.   
They trailed 37-25 after one quarter and it only got worse from there in what
 through the 2010-11 season, but the school could fire him without cause by giving