Subject: A special discounted Supporters Only rate to all WebmasterWorld hosted conferences.

From: "Caldwell G. Job" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 22:02:21 +0300

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Note: Given that this is a service, all subscriptions are final and
refunds are not granted.
Note: Given that this is a service, all subscriptions are final and
refunds are not granted.
A special discounted Supporters Only rate to all WebmasterWorld hosted
conferences. It continues to be our goal to raise the quality of 
material available on Webmasterworld and to remain an independent site
that serves the community.
Member comments are owned by the poster.
1997-2007 all rights reserved 1997-2007 all rights reserved
If you would like to subscribe to Webmasterworld please click on one of
the PayPal links above and fill out the form at their secure https site.
Aside from supporting WebmasterWorlds continued operation and expansion,
subscribing to the site has tangible benefits.
If you would like to subscribe to Webmasterworld please click on one of
the PayPal links above and fill out the form at their secure https site.
WebmasterWorld and PubCon are Registered Trademarks of WebmasterWorld
Inc. Member comments are owned by the poster.