Subject: Adobe Photoshop CS3

From: "christabella aryn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 20:00:36 +0900

To feel that one has a place in life solves half the problems of
contentment.
The main thing about being a hero is to know when to die.
Conceit causes more conversation than wit.
Your level of belief in yourself will inevitably manifest itself in
whatever you do.
They that sow in tears shall reap joy. [Psalms 126:5]
When you read God's Word, you must constantly be saying to yourself,
''It is talking to me, and about me.''
He who has no taste for order, will be often wrong in his judgment, and
seldom considerate or conscientious in his actions.
Others have done it before me. I can, too.
Because of a great love, one is courageous.
No one that encounters prosperity does not also encounter danger.
Infatuated, half through conceit, half through love of my art, I achieve
the impossible working as no one else ever works.
One evening I sat Beauty on my knees --And I found her bitter --And I
reviled her.
A soft answer truth away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger.
[Proverbs 15:1]
You must get involved to have an impact. No one is impressed with the
won-lost record of the referee.
It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.
To be uncertain is to be uncomfortable, but to be certain is to be
ridiculous.
We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by
conscious perception.
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
Certainly the best works, and of greatest merit for the public, have
proceeded from the unmarried, or childless men.