Subject: And godkin

From: "Andreh Skaggsn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 18:15:06 +0800

everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major Financial News Was Released After the Market Close Today.
 
HOT CHINA DEAL
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 

Short Term Expected : 1 Dollar
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this stock trade.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fact and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

 They lost to Detroit 105-83 Friday night, which D'Antoni blamed on emotional
 exhaustion.   ''We're still feeling it,'' Steve Nash said. ''It was a big win.
the first round of the playoffs next month.   ''We didn't have any energy,'' 
 handle when Anthony and Iverson are coming at you like that. They are hard to
superstars.  Iverson made 16-of-22 shots from the field and Anthony was 
the Nuggets took a 70-44 lead into the locker room. Iverson's drive to the 
the first round of the playoffs next month.   ''We didn't have any energy,'' 
after firing Brian Ellerbe.  He inherited a mess, stemming from the Ed Martin 
 from the floor.  ''When you're in a zone, it doesn't matter if guys are on 
scandal, the school's lackluster facilities and Ellerbe's awful recruiting.  
 previous three games and take it on the road with us.''   The Suns had won 24
 through the 2010-11 season, but the school could fire him without cause by giving
Iverson scored 44 points and dished out 15 assists in leading the Nuggets to
 handle on any night.''   At one point, both Iverson and Anthony were 12-for-16