Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ediint-compression-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Electronic Data Interchange-Internet Integration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Compressed Data within an Internet EDI Message
	Author(s)       : T. Harding
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ediint-compression-10.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-03-25

Harding

  [page 1]

Compressed Data within an Internet EDI Message
September 2008

This document explains the rules and procedures for utilizing 
compression (RFC 3274) within an Internet EDI (Electronic
Data Interchange) 'AS' message, as defined in RFCs 3335, 4130,
and 4823.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ediint-compression-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.