Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 08:23:12 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    impresses business colleagues and friends more than a diamond studded
    Rolex, or a classic Rolex strapped around your wrist.
    Our e-store houses more than 20+ world famous brands. Prices for the
    originals range in the tends of thousands, but pick up a buy for just
    $49 up.
    Sale ends this week - so visit now for the best bargains.
    Click Here now http://tokensviability.cn
    Bernie Reese (US)
    Thanks! http://tokensviability.cn

- Done.

Subject: Our Bvlgari have Weights/feels and looks exactly same as original.
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:23:58 -0500

Look rich and successful without having to spend thousands. Nothing
impresses business colleagues and friends more than a diamond studded
Rolex, or a classic Rolex strapped around your wrist.

Our e-store houses more than 20+ world famous brands. Prices for the
originals range in the tends of thousands, but pick up a buy for just
$49 up.

Sale ends this week - so visit now for the best bargains.

Click Here now http://tokensviability.cn

Bernie Reese (US)

Thanks! http://tokensviability.cn