Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 17:13:30 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
     Johnie Tompkins DE
       Thanks! http://catharsesaglow.cn
    -------------------------------------------------
     Brethling +Box Sets+Bracelet
     15% OFF (offer available only when you buy 2 or more watches)
    ------------------------------------------------
    http://catharsesaglow.cn

- Done.

Subject: Get a hug when you give her a gift from Tiffany's
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 21:14:12 -0300

Hi! Am a repeated customer. VERY satisfied with products and service - excellent quality watches, fast shipping and good e-mail contact.

 Johnie Tompkins DE

   Thanks! http://catharsesaglow.cn

-------------------------------------------------
 Brethling +Box Sets+Bracelet

 15% OFF (offer available only when you buy 2 or more watches)

------------------------------------------------

http://catharsesaglow.cn