Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:52:00 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    -Confidential packing and your prescription is not the thing we need!
    -Super prices on branded products!
    -Lots of discounts all week!
    It's easy to choose, when there are offers like these!
    http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3898/lindall.swf

- Done.

Subject: Get champion dong
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 20:52:53 -0300

There are many portals on-line, ready to bring remedies to your door, but only we offer:
-Confidential packing and your prescription is not the thing we need!
-Super prices on branded products!
-Lots of discounts all week!
It's easy to choose, when there are offers like these!

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3898/lindall.swf