Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 01:45:52 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    Till the 30th of November you'll be able to buy all our pilules with 40% discounts!
    Try now and will add free presents to your package (limited offer)!
    Get the best medicants on the best prices!
    http://rectifier2235.spaces.live.com

- Done.

Subject: Become idol of lovemaking
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:47:43 +0100

Grand Sale on our sleeping aid and male increasing caplets is claimed!
Till the 30th of November you'll be able to buy all our pilules with 40% discounts!
Try now and will add free presents to your package (limited offer)!
Get the best medicants on the best prices!

http://rectifier2235.spaces.live.com