Subject: update on draft-meadors-ediint-features-header and IANA review requested

From: "Kyle Meadors" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 22:34:48 -0500

Alexey, Nevil,

I have made the changes to the BNF and other comments and re-submit my I-D. 

Graham,

Per conversation with Alexey, I am requesting an IANA expert review on a
registering a new http and email header, EDIINT-Features. The request is in
the I-D listed below.  Thank you.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meadors-ediint-features-header/

Kyle Meadors

Drummond Group Inc.

Director of EHR Testing

Principal, Test Process

817-709-1627

[email-masked]

Calendar: http://tinyurl.com/KyleMeadors-DGI-Calendar

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER

This email, including attachments, is confidential and proprietary. It
constitutes exclusive communication solely to the addressee. Any entity
other than the intended addressee is prohibited from use of this
communication for any purpose. This email, including attachments, may not be
distributed, whole or in part.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *