Subject: Eircom System Upgrade

From: "Webmail Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:15:35 +0100 (BST)

Dear email account owner
This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail administrative
center which periodically checks the size of in box, The program is run
automatically to ensure no user inbox grows too large. If your in box
becomes too large, you will be unable to receive new e-mails. Just before
this message was sent, you are currently running on 20.9 GB, You have
exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB. To help us re-set your Account
SPACE on our database prior to maintain your INBOX, you must reply to this
e-mail: providing us your information below:

E-mailUser name/ID
Current Password
Retype Password

reply to webmaster online: [email-masked]

>From this point you will be unable to receive new email as it will be
returned to the sender, Provide the above information to enable us help
reset your web mail immediately.
NOTE: Your Webmail Account Expires in Three (3) Days. After you read this
message, it is best to REPLY with the required information to upgrade
mailbox.
Reply to this message immediately to Re activate your Account. Thank you
for your cooperation.

Webmail Help Desk System Administrator