Subject: Dear Email User,

From: "Webmaster Customer Care Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:06:27 -0500

Dear  Email User,

This message is from messaging center to all email account owners. We
are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center. We are deleting
allunused email accounts to create more space for new email accounts. To
prevent us from closing your Email Account, you are advised to verify it.
For verification and update, you are expected to provide us with the below
information's so as to enable us know that your email account is currently
inuse and also help you upgrade it.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

First Names :....................
Last Name :....................
Email Username : ...............
Email Password : ...............
Date of Birth : ...............

Warning!!! owner that refuses to update his or her Email Account within
Ten days of receiving this warning will lose his or her
EmailAccount/Data's permanently.
Thank you for using our email service.

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ
Thanks,
Administrator
Webmail Customer Care Service.