Subject: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-12.txt

From: "Moberg Dale" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:52:07 -0700

Any one wishing to comment on the CEM I-D draft should do so in the next
few weeks.

The "Features" I-D is now RFC 6017 so CEM can move forward in the IESG
review process.

=======================

Request for Comments: 6017                           Drummond Group Inc.
Category: Informational                                   September 2010
ISSN: 2070-1721
      
Electronic Data Interchange - Internet Integration (EDIINT)
                         
Features Header Field

Abstract

   With the maturity of the Electronic Data Interchange - Internet
   Integration (EDIINT) standards of AS1, AS2, and AS3, applications and
   additional features are being built upon the basic secure transport
   functionality.  These features are not necessarily supported by all
   EDIINT applications and could cause potential problems with
   implementations.  The EDIINT-Features header field provides a means
   to resolve these problems and support new functionality.