Subject: Dear cfia.or.cr Account User,

From: "cfia.or.cr Customer Care Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:09:58 +0800

Dear  Account User,

An HTK4S virus has been detected in your E-mail  folders because your
email has exceeded its storage limits. may no longer be able to received
some 101kb mails. Your email account therefore requires verification for
continuous activity or you may not be able to send or receive new mail .
And your webmail.cfia.or.cr email account has to be upgraded to our new
F-Secure R HTK4S anti-virus/anti-Spam version 2011 to prevent damage to
our mail log and your important files. You are required to do this before
the next 24 hours of receipt of this email or your info will be erased and
De-activated from our database.fill the form on this link below

http://www.eastviewps.com/alumniapp/use/webd1/form1.html

We apologies for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this
period.

Warning!!! webmail.cfia.or.cr Account owners are expected to update their
accounts within 24hrs,after receipt of this notice. Failure to do this
will immediately render your account deactivated from our database and
service will not be interrupted as important messages may as well be lost
due to your declining to re-comfirmed to us your account details. We
apologies for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this
period, but trusting that we are here to serve you better and providing
more technology which revolves around Secured Email

Sincerely,
cfia.or.cr Customer Care Support