Subject: Webmail Security Alert!!!

From: "Web Admin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:39:22 -0500

Security Alert,

A DGTJTO virus has been detected in your Webmail Account. Your Webmail  
account has to be protected to our new Secured VQZZF! Macafee  
anti-virus 2011/2012 version to prevent damages to our Database and  
your important files and messages. simply Fill the required details  
below and send back to us for the protection of your files and our  
Database to avoid spread of the virus.

Email Address:
Username:
Password:
Retype-Password:
Anti Virus Code:QQ1!76

Webmaster Webmail. Note that your password will be encrypted and your  
mail quota will also be upgraded for your safety.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Web Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.