Subject: [Edm] EDM topics for 4/22 call

From: Tommy Pauly <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 12:39:41 -0700

Hi EDM,

To prepare, we wanted to share some of the topics on the the use-it-or-lose-it draft we wanted to cover on the call tomorrow. Feel free to chime in on issues prior to the call as well.

#34: Provide an example for cases where an extension mechanism is mandatory but not used
https://github.com/intarchboard/draft-use-it-or-lose-it/issues/34 <https://github.com/intarchboard/draft-use-it-or-lose-it/issues/34>
(~10-15 minutes, Tommy leading)

#36: Can we provide guidelines for frequency of active use?
https://github.com/intarchboard/draft-use-it-or-lose-it/issues/36 <https://github.com/intarchboard/draft-use-it-or-lose-it/issues/36>
(~15 minutes, Tommy leading)

Greasing
#32: Discuss greasing as an addition to an existing protocol, versus being part of it from the start
https://github.com/intarchboard/draft-use-it-or-lose-it/issues/32 <https://github.com/intarchboard/draft-use-it-or-lose-it/issues/32>
#36: Discuss coordination as a strategy for active use and greasing #31
https://github.com/intarchboard/draft-use-it-or-lose-it/issues/31 <https://github.com/intarchboard/draft-use-it-or-lose-it/issues/31>
#38: Describe greasing in QUIC
 https://github.com/intarchboard/draft-use-it-or-lose-it/issues/38 <https://github.com/intarchboard/draft-use-it-or-lose-it/issues/38>
(~30 minutes, David leading)

Again, the coordinates for the call are here:

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7cceef0e6925e1116c2cb1fc93969a1f <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7cceef0e6925e1116c2cb1fc93969a1f>
Thursday, Apr 22, 2021 2:00 pm | 1 hour | (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Best,
Tommy & David