Subject: Re: [edu-discuss] Issues in wider geographic participation

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 07:21:52 -0700

Hi Nthabiseng,
At 05:33 27-05-2013, Nthabiseng Pule wrote:
>I am new to the IETF.  I would like to contribute any way I can, but 
>the learning curve seems steep indeed. I am from an LCD country.  I 
>have the necessary resources but I just don't know where to start.

I suggest that you watch the talk at 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_zacX9DcZA  After doing that, could 
you please comment about it on the [email-masked] mailing list?

If you could explain what you liked about the talk, what you found 
difficult to understand and which parts of the talk is directly 
relevant to what you do?

Regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 07:22:54 -0700

Hi Rumbidzayi,
At 05:55 27-05-2013, Rumbidzayi Gadhula wrote:
>Ditto.

Regards,
-sm