Subject: [edu-team] January EDU Team Telechat

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:16:44 -0500

Hi All,

I'd like to schedule an EDU team telechat some time in the next
couple of weeks.  We have a number of logistical issues to nail
down for Seoul, and I'd also like to discuss our EDU team goals
and plans for 2004.

Please let me know whether the following dates/times will
work for each of you:

Tuesday, January 27th: 4pm PST/7pm EST
Wednesday, January 28th: 8am in Singapore/9am in Korea

-or-

Thursday, January 28th: 4pm PST/7pm EST
Wednesday, January 29th: 8am in Singaport, 9am in Korea

Avri and James, could you please confirm my timezone
conversions?  You don't have daylight savings time in either
Korea or Singapore, right?

A full agenda and dial-in information will be circulated
before the call.

BTW, do any of you have a dial-in number that we could use?
I've moved to a new company that doesn't have a teleconference
service, so it would be good if someone else could provide
one.

Thanks,
Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: James Seng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:33:04 +0800

Yes, 8am is correct. (I am fine for the call)

-James Seng

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:04:24 +0900

> Wednesday, January 28th: 8am in Singapore/9am in Korea

Can't make this one.

> Wednesday, January 29th: 8am in Singaport, 9am in Korea

Could make this one (assuming the Singapore time is Friday), but will 
be in a hotel in Singapore and won't have access to a phone i can 
afford to use.  So the provider of the conference line would need to 
have a local Singapore access number.

> Korea or Singapore, right?

Korea doesn't

a.