Subject: [edu-team] Training Materials in the Proceedings?

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:48:17 -0500

Hi Marcia,

There was a request on the WG chairs list about including our
training materials in the IETF proceedings?

Do you see any problem with doing that?  If not, I will make
sure that the training materials are submitted to the
proceedings e-mail address after the Seoul IETF.

Thanks,
Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 06:30:10 -0600

If this could be a bad thing, I'd love to know why... there's probably
a lot of stuff included that is less worthy of preservation!

Spencer