Subject: [edu-team] Slides for IETF 59 Newcomer's Orientations

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:17:31 -0600

Just so everyone has a current copy (please send corrections if you
see mistatements)...

Dear Changhoon,

There are a number of updates to Scott's slide deck, but only one new
slide - I added a slide on "other IETF training available", right at
the end. Hope this helps, and looking forward to seeing you in Seoul.

Thanks,

Spencer

---

From: James Seng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:48:19 +0800

FYI, the slides is up on edu.ietf.org

> the end. Hope this helps, and looking forward to seeing you in Seoul.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team