Subject: [edu-team] editor training.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 07:42:04 +0900

I noticed that the editor training is set for 2 hrs.  I know this may 
be deficient of me, but I can't remember if it was 1 or 2 hours last 
time.

Does anyone else remember?

Thanks
a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:11:07 -0500

Hi Avri,

It was 1-1/2 hour last time, as we could not get a room for 2 hours.

However, if you think that was long enough, we can certainly set the
length at 1-1/2 hours again.

Margaret

At 07:42 AM 2/7/2004 +0900, [email-masked] wrote:
>I noticed that the editor training is set for 2 hrs.  I know this may be 
>deficient of me, but I can't remember if it was 1 or 2 hours last time.
>