Subject: [edu-team] Stuck in Seattle

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 02:50:33 -0500

Hi All,

My flight to Seoul made it about 1/2 way across the Pacific before it 
developed mechanical problems and was diverted back to Seattle.  So, 
instead of arriving on Saturday evening, I will be arriving on Sunday 
evening.

This means that I will miss the Intro WG Chairs training session on 
Sunday.  I've already asked Harald and/or Thomas Narten to either 
present the class or find someone who can...

Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: James Seng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:01:03 +0800

I heard abt this..

i will attend tomorrow wg chair training

---

From: James Seng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:05:21 +0800

I will try to attend the wg chair training too..

---

From: James Seng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:48:39 +0800

Margaret,

Can you send out the slides at least just in case so I can put them on 
the website for whoever is going to do it?

-James Seng