Subject: [edu-team] Slides for Proceedings

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:27:17 -0500

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we should sumbit all of our slides from the 
Seoul IETF to [email-masked] by April 2nd.  Our slides will be 
included in a separate proceedings section called "Training", similar 
to the "Plenary" section.

Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:22:37 -0600

Dear Margaret,

Thanks for the heads-up - I'm not on WGCHAIRS any more, so don't see
proceedings announcements, and it didn't occur to me to submit the
presentation through this channel.

Spencer