Subject: [edu-team] Schedule for D.C.

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:46:39 -0400

Here is the schedule that we've discussed for EDU Team sessions in D.C.

Marcia, could you confirm whether we have rooms available for these 
sessions as scheduled below?

Margaret

---

Sunday, November 7, 2004
=====================

1300-1400  Newcomer's Training -- Room TBD (Scott Bradner)

            An introduction to the IETF for new or recent IETF
            attendees.  Covers the IETF document processes, the
            structure of the IETF, and tips for new attendees to
            be successful in the IETF environment.

1300-1500  Editor's Training -- Room TBD  (Paul Hoffman)

            Training for current or aspiring IETF document
            editors.  Covers the roles and responsibilities
            of a document editor, and includes advice on
            producing a high-quality IETF specification.

1500-1700  Intro WG Chairs Training -- Room TBD  (Spencer Dawkins)

            Introductory training for new or aspiring WG
            chairs.  Covers the role and responsibilities of
            a WG chair, and includes advice on how to run a
            WG that is fair, open and productive.  This class
            is open to all IETF attendees.

1500-1700  Security Tutorial -- Room TBD  (Radia Perlman)

            All IETF attendees need to be aware of the security
            implications of our design choices.  This session
            offers a basic primer in protocol security, as well
            as advice on how to write the Security Considerations
            sections required for all IETF documents.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004  (Private, NOT on agenda)
==========================

1130-1300  WG Chairs Training Lunch -- Room TBD (Margaret Wasserman)

           Intellectual Property Workshop:
	Presentation:  Update on IETF IPR Policies, etc.
           	Panel Discussion:  Dealing with real-life IPR Issues
		Panel:  TBD
	Followed by round-table discussion

            Includes lunch for attendees.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:53:23 -0400

Margaret,

Can you give me an estimate of how many people you expect at each
meeting?  There should be absolute no problem with having a room, I
just want to make sure I schedule each one is in a room that will be
large enough.

Thanks,

Marcia