Subject: [edu-team] Welcome, Mirjam!

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 07:44:36 -0400

Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming Mirjam Kuehne to the EDU Team!

Although Mirjam was on our last call, I didn't manage to add her to 
the mailing list until today, which is why this welcome is so belated 
(but no less heartfelt).

Mirjam is a long-term member of the Internet community who is 
currently an ISOC staff member.  Among other things, she is working 
on the ISOC/IETF publication that we discussed on our last call. 
Mirjam has a great background in Internet technologies, training and 
technical writing, and I'm sure that she will be a valuable member of 
the team.

This brings the EDU Team to 11 members:

Harald Alvestrand
Marcia Beaulieu
Scott Bradner
Spencer Dawkins
Avri Doria
Sue Hares
Paul Hoffman
James Kempf
Mirjam Kuehne
Radia Perlman
James Seng
Margaret Wasserman

A very talented and likeable bunch, even if I do say so myself!  :-)

Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:51:37 +0200

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your kind mail.

I'm looking forward working with you all.

See you all in D.C.
Mirjam

At 07:44 AM 10/29/2004 -0400, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

>Although Mirjam was on our last call, I didn't manage to add her to the 
>mailing list until today, which is why this welcome is so belated (but no 
>less heartfelt).
>
>Mirjam is a long-term member of the Internet community who is currently an 
>ISOC staff member.  Among other things, she is working on the ISOC/IETF 
>publication that we discussed on our last call. Mirjam has a great 
>background in Internet technologies, training and technical writing, and 
>I'm sure that she will be a valuable member of the team.
>

---

From: Susan Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:56:55 -0400 (EDT)

Eek - it's me, not Sue Hares!

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

> !DSPAM:41822dc3293193238424670!
>
>
>

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:01:00 -0400

>Eek - it's me, not Sue Hares!

Oops!

I know which one you are -- my favorite of the Sue H.'s (no offense 
meant to Sue Hares)!!

I just had a brain spasm or something...

Sorry,
Margaret