Subject: Re: [edu-team] Meeting Next Week

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 00:26:03 -0400

I can make this one.
a.

On 30 sep 2004, at 09.07, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

> Thursday, October 7th at 8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm CET and 11pm Singapore.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:47:09 -0400

Based on the (public and private) responses I've recieved, it looks 
like next Thursday, October 7th is our best choice.  I know that a 
couple of people can't make it then, but it appears that this will 
work for most of us.

So, we will have a call on:

The dial-in information will be as usual:

     U.S Toll Free Number: (877) 814-8086
     Singapore Toll Free Number: 8001011359
     Norway Toll Free Number: 800-15-944
     International Dial-In Number: (706) 679-9768
     Conference Code: 5086504020

Please let me know if you need dial-in information for another country.

I will circulate an agenda before the call, so please let me know if 
you have any agenda items that you'd like to discuss.

Talk to (most of) you on Thursday!

Margaret

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 09:39:31 -0400

Hi All,

I need to delay our meeting.  My company recently completed a major 
product shipment, and we're going to have a regatta (a day of sail 
boat racing) to celebrate.  The event is planned for all-day October 
7th, so I need to move this call to another day.

A couple of people wrote back and indicated that this week was bad 
for them, so what about next week?

Please let me know if you could make either or both of the following:

Monday, October 11th at 8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm CET and 11pm Singapore.

OR

Wednesday, October 13th at 8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm CET and 11pm Singapore.

Thanks,
Margaret

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 01:11:35 -0400

i am still open for 11 est all week.  i would prefer tues or thursday 
as i have a 10 am mwf.

a.

On 3 okt 2004, at 09.39, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

> A couple of people wrote back and indicated that this week was bad for 
> them, so what about next week?
>

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 06:14:15 -0500

I should be able to do either, with a preference for Monday (I'm at 
Telemanagement World T-Th, but would be able to do 30-45 minutes 
before the sessions start).

Spencer

---

From: James Seng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 08:18:55 +0800

I will be in Brazil for WTSA. Will try to call in.

-James Seng

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 08:41:04 +0200

I can't make Monday, but can make Wednesday (I think).
Will be in PST at the time....

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 08:08:48 -0400

Hi All,

We continue to have no time that everyone can attend, but for those 
who can, we will meet on:

I will send more details before the meeting.

Talk to (most of) you then!

Margaret

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:53:57 -0700

Hi. Don't forget to send the conference call number. It will also help 
to remind us all...

Thanks,

Radia